Project Single Fatty 2: Measuring tape girl - Entry 7

Entry 6 vs. entry 7
'_'




Entry seven: 17 October 2010
Scale A = 36.5 inch (1 inch lost!)
Scale B = 32.0 inch (0 inch lost!)
Scale C = 41.5 inch (1 inch lost!)
Scale D = 41.5 inch (1 inch lost!)
Scale E = 40.5 inch (1 inch lost!)
Next update: __ November 2010
PSF 2: Entry 6 here

Hello!! I'm back with my PSF dieting result! By the way, most of my times were fully occupied during the last two weeks. Therefore I have less time blogging, but I won't let that be a reason for me to not update PSF entry no 7.

Anyway, as I said earlier, I have been very busy, most of my times were occupied with studies, doing assignments and preparing thesis presentation slides. I did not have enough sleep almost every night, which causes me to take my evening nap almost everyday, which then causes major laziness for me to go out jogging. I admit that I haven't been jogging for almost two weeks now, but I took Rungitom's advice and revived my indoor exercises routine I've left for quite sometime. I re-do the old The 20-Minute YOU Workout from my You On A Diet Book. :)

I followed the book by doing the exercises in actual order for 20 minutes, 3 times a week. I must admit that it was no fun doing it in a small room with no pleasant surroundings or proper exercise equipment, but for the sake of replacing my jogging routine for the time being, I have to do it. After all, it doesn't take much of my time. Just 20 minutes, 3 times a week and that's it. That's not all. I also fasted for a few days, and consume less food during the days I didn't fast.

Living in such routine for almost two weeks, I didn't feel any physical differences, and I thought I didn't lose the fat. But I was surprise after I see the result comparison when I'm done measuring myself earlier. Not much, just 1 inch lost but I'm still glad that I'm shrinking in this grey T-shirt that was once very tight on me. PSF2 entry 2 photo here.

I may not be able to update PSF2 for quite some time after this. I can't even fix a date to update this, but for sure I will do my best to keep losing weight so that I may have the chance to buy prettier clothes for this year's Christmas celebration. I promise you now that I will continue updating this November, but I can't tell you the date just yet.

So, that's it for this entry. I hope you'll have faith in me, as I'm looking forward to update to you again with better results in the future. I'm sorry I couldn't fix a date.

Ps: Mock me if I fail to lose any weight on my next update, because I've vowed to lose this fat ever since I started putting PSF2 for public view in this blog.

Comments

Rungitom said…
Life schedules always bugs people's fitness program. Just find any chance to update your blog ^_^

You definitely change much since PSF2 Entry 2, you're doing great. But keep at it ya.
ONN said…
Thank u!!! Also thanks for the repeated advice in the previous entry!!
rinaDOrina said…
hi dear...

why dont u try to eat oatmeal. currently,im on my diet also and i've lost almost 1.5 kg for one week(plus some exercises and control my food). but u have to be a "tough" person if u want to eat that cause i guess u know how the taste kan...

good luck..
Rungitom said…
Hey, I like oatmeal! :D
ONN said…
Rina, ya ba.. ndak suka oat meal.. but itulah yg org keep suggesting. I'm now eating oat-based food, from biscuits to drinks. So far satisfying. :)

Rungitom, yakk!!! I don't!! wuwu~
Didz said…
I'm just following your cool blog. The very best of luck on the diet, ONN. ;) will follow your next progress on your diet too & thank you for following my blog. ^^
Zezebel said…
Keep on doing this ONN. My suggestion, you should treat exercise as a work, 5 times a weeks. Make sure you change your diet, add more fruits and vegetables, less rice and any red meat. Change it with fish.
ONN said…
Zezebel! Thanks!! I am incresing my numbers of exercise now, but indoor la cos problem jerebu sini Tanah Melayu skg ni... I will try to replace my food to less fatty and cholesterol. Thanks again! :D
Gallivanter said…
Wowee, I never knew this momosok!