Why many Muslim women end up as single mums <-- 8th May 2011 Daily Express


This news thread was scanned from the Sabah Daily Express newspaper, dated on 8th of May 2011, under What The People Say Forum section. Right click on the image and select "View Image" to read the bigger image size.

My say on this issue:-
I've been observing the situation for quite sometime now and I couldn't agree more to Mr LS points despite his solid knowledge in Islamic polygamy. Overall, I blame the "barely qualified" imams and the d*ckhead polygamist for causing all the social troubles and being disrepute to the Islam religion itself.

About the widows issue, if you realized nowadays, there are so many young man *teruna* ended up marrying a widow. It's a good thing if the marriage was blessed and approved by the family members on the groom side. However, it doesn't usually approved that easily. In worst cases, the groom were banished by his own family by marrying a widow. Why so? This is because, widows are always blamed for her previous divorce.

Widows are also the group of women who often considered bad and stigmatized in the public eye. I know this sound so bias, but believe me. As a woman myself, I am quite upset to these public view as well. How babies dumping problems and wrong polygamy concept connected to each other are pretty self-explanatory. So I leave you to think on that.

If the numbers of widows and babies dumping rises due to the wrong polygamy concept, perhaps rules of marriage ESPECIALLY among the Muslim guys should be restricted and tightened a bit more?

Common lah! Don't role your eyes on my post as if I'm the bias b*tch here. If women have so many benefits in the after-life by letting their husbands married to another woman, why do we are the ones who have to bear all the tough challenges in life? Well, the least that our government can do is to obligate men to contribute to the financial aid *fixed and fair amount based on the working status of the mother and the husband* in child bearing for every single of his children regardless whether the children belongs to his lawful wives or not *as long as DNA analysis or last name of the children linked to him*.

This is what I think lah... if I have new opinion I shall edit and add more things in this post very soon. Happy reading! :)

Ps: Hate the illiterate followers of the religion, NOT the religion, for they are just humans like you and me.

Comments

FionaFabian said…
onn. I so agree with you. I heard some states in Malaysia will pay men who marry widows. Alala... lepas kawin, dpt duit then cerai. That's so easy money.. huhu.. so sad this is happening..
ONN said…
Ya kan. Sudahlah tempat kita ni masyarakat majmuk, kalau penganut buat silap, agama pun terikut sama jadi mangsa tafsiran buruk...
Anonymous said…
onn.. my opinion regarding this issues, because they don't understand what is real love (doesn't mean here that i know about it). Honesty is lack within the relationship, if u realized menipu is something normal among malaysian ppl (most not all), even a kid can a lie to mother when they do wrong, apalagi org dewasa.. dr sini la all those prob comes up until in one peak, viola! cerai berai, kawin ramai, curang, n so on...
ONN said…
Yup. Lack of proper parenting due to parents yg tidak dpt didikan agama yg betul dpd pemimpin agama yg sama2 ngok-ngek... semua linking kan. :)