Really? My blog value is 6k? Wow!


Go get yours here!

Ok, maybe not much of a value, but for someone as un-famous as myself it is a big deal IF it's for real. Who wouldn't want to make money through hobbies right?

Anyway, I came across a business-like website earlier when and it caught my interest immediately. It's a site that analyzes your personal website by calculating numbers of visitors, and put a prize value to your site.

At first I thought it was like a stupid facebook analyzing applications that gives you random numbers on every single 'refresh' button you hit. However this site isn't one of it. I hit the refresh button and the number stays the same. So I try entering facebook page link and it ranked facebook as the number two most visited and most expensive website for now.

So, it's gotta be true right? After all, the analysis was based on the numbers of your visitors.  So, the analysis maybe based on statistics formula or something. So go check your blog value for fun! And if you happen to know how to do business using blog other than selling things online, do share it with me ya!

Have fun!!

Comments

Unknown said…
sudah sya p try..hehe! ada jua la nilai skit blog sya...law dpt duit btul2 kn bguss hehe!
ONN said…
Iya ba... mau juga daa kalau betul kan? :D
blog sy 28k ja..uhuk uhuk..sy mau berjuta2 k..hahaha
ONN said…
Jom kita perjuangkan sampai blog kita achieve ber K K!! :D