My preciooouuussss~!! *Nada Gollum*

I see girls/ladies my age with different interest in various things including makeup set, Jimmy Choos, Gucci, fashion and etc. I must say that its fascinating to see ladies with money to have deep interest in things I just mentioned.

With my current official statuses; fat, single, insufficient pocket money and jobless, I am now satisfying my need in collecting and reading comic books cravings. As far as I can remember, that is the only hobby I possessed ever since I leaned how to read. My first comic was Doraemon. Doraemon comic was the reason I struggle myself to learn spelling and reading as young as 4 years old, with my first sentence, "NOBITA!!!!". Lol!!

Here's how my bed-top look like now. Notice the torch-light? I like reading in the dark with optimum lighting, it just gives me the maximum fun and 'feel'.... actually I'm just too lazy to wake myself up just to switch off the light once I lie down. I just read till I can no longer open my eyes wide, then reach out the torch-light to turn it off and zzzz.... =D


If you're wondering what comics I have on my bed-top, here's the precise pictures and description of my current favourite comics. =D

My top favourite comic strip comic, Lawak Kampus!! There are all 9 of them but I can't manage to find the 1st and "Log In" issues in stores nowadays... sob-sob.. T_T

My next most favourite are Shabu-shabu and Crazy Family!! Shabu-shabu is comic strip comic, while Crazy Family is short stories comic just like the Doraemon. =D

My next favourite are Ice-cream Baby, Fairy God Brothers and Pop Gang series! These are comic strip comics as well! =D

My misc comic strip comics and short series comics. Loving them too. :)

Ahhhaa!! I have my native language comics too! Kalabatu, Langkawit and Yanak-yanak om Bongkoron. They're kinda hard to look for in stores nowadays. These are also my dusun textbook sometimes. =D

Last but not least!!! The mother of all Comics!!!! *Suspense drums* Manga Bible Series!!!!! To Christians out there, yall have to get yourself these Manga Bible Series! There are only 4 available series in local Malaysia Christian stores for now, although rumored says that the 5th Manga Bible, Manga Messengers are already in stores. Still couldn't find it... perhaps the sales haven't reach Sabah yet... I'll keep waiting... T_T

I have many more in boxes, and I still love reading them. Yet of course I couldn't afford to line them all up on my bed-top, cause otherwise I won't be able to stop reading! I have sets of Doraemon, Mutiara Naga, Detective Conan (incomplete), Slam Dunk (incomplete), Sin Chan (incomplete), Master-Q (incomplete), Yugi-Oh (incomplete), Archies (incomplete) and my first complete series; The Adventures of Tintin!!!

Sorry I can't post the pictures here. The comics that aren't on my bed-top are all in my precious TV-Box. I hope they're ok... missing u guys!!

Comments

Chell said…
hahahha it's interesting to think on how they got the idea to make Manga Bible... when I first saw them at a store, I was like "what the? Comic Bible?" heheheh.... it's cool though..
ONN said…
It is cool and odd.. hahah! I just hope it wont be a common Sunday School textbook to the new generation youngsters! =D
erma said…
onn, ada baru. lawak heroboy. ala lawak kampus. pergi beli. itujeokbye
Chell said…
hhaha yeah..u're right, it's very odd.... hehehe
ONN said…
@Erma!! Belum jumpa di kedai lagi!! Keciwa!!!

@Chell, odd but me like it! Yeah!
Anonymous said…
Npa bha satiap kali sia baca blog ini burung pi inggap ngam2 di pada tulisan yg sia sedang baca? Dia snoke saya membaca. Klau sia ada lastik, mau rasanya lastik itu burung. Bikin kacau jak.