Surprise-surprise, my dieting progress! :D

Perhaps most of you out there thought I chickened out from my old PSF 2. Well, I didn't. Yep. U read me right. . I DID NOT CHICKENED OUT FROM MY PSF!!

To those who are new to my blog, PSF is a short-form to my personal dietting program which is Project Single Fatty. Why PSF? It's exactly why you think it is. I'm single and I'm fat. Go ahead if you wanna laugh about it cause I'm not gonna change the original name of my own dieting program.

Anyway, let's get direct to the point here, shall we?
I woke up today, took my shower and breakfast and get on my weighing scale and guess what? I am now officially 80Kg! Yaayyy!!! Err.. ok. Perhaps you just rolled your eyes and said, "So?? You're still an obese single fatty."

True that... I am still an obese fatty with BMI number 32.3 kg/m². Still a long way to go to achieve my ideal BMI number 20 kg/m² which is equivalent to 50Kg as my weight. So, 30 more to lose!!

I started PSF exactly on the 3rd of May 2010 with my original weight 92.7Kg. It took me 9 months to lose 12.7Kg off my body. I know it's not even close to the word "cool" because some people are able to lose up to 10Kg in just 1 Month, like The Biggest Loser contestants. Some can even lose half of their weight in less than a year time and I find it really excitable and awesome! But sadly, not all of these people are able to maintain thin and healthy for a long time. 80% contestants of this instant weight lost program actually gained much of their weight back, or even worst, gained more weight than their previous/original weight.

I don't wanna be like that. I wanna lose weight, stay healthy and stay that way for as long as I live. I wanna learn to recognize my own life and body during the period of losing weight. I want my less-food-craving to be natural instead of torturing my mental and appetite desire with this so called will-power for the rest of my whole life. I wanna be able to easily re-calculate and lose back my weight again if I ever gonna re-gain a couple kilos back from unintended biology reactions, for example pregnancy.

Most important of all, I want to have the same people who have supported me along my way of losing weight, to be with me during my slim-and-confident time. I don't wanna be a cocky supermodel and turn down my real friends for the fake ones. Although it can't be deny that attitude transformation will occur at that time, but I never wanna forget the fat old me and repeat every single hurtful things people had done to me to the other over-weight people out there.

The last time I weight 80Kg was year 2005, and I have gain more than 10Kg ever since. My least weight record was 65Kg, which when I was 14. I never had my ideal BMI ever since I can remember. I wasn't sick or under medication routine. I was just a beloved and spoiled eldest child in my family. I get whatever I want from my dear parents which includes food, money and happiness, thus my weight increase.

For someone who comes from a family who fears of lack of food for their children, it isn't easy to even make the decision to start dieting. The foods are always served even when you're not hungry. It's not easy to absorb the will-power as well when you have been living the all-you-can-eat life for as long as you can remember. All your mind can do is telling you to eat for satisfaction. Same thing goes to exercising when your feet and back keep on complaining tired from carrying your flabby omentum around. It isn't as easy as it looks!

Even though it was hard for me, I had to possess the will-power to get my PSF started. I had to force myself to eat-less or consume less carbs like everybody else. To those who claimed that they didn't have to possess will-power, diet and exercise to lose weight... you either had a gastric bypass surgery, barfed more, had liposuction, took Duromine pills, over depressed, got yourself psychologically hypnotized or did all of the mentioned method combined to lose weight. Because I don't believe there's another natural and healthy ways to lose weight other than appropriate dieting and exercising.

Anyway, like I've said before. I still have 30Kg to lose and I best hope I can reach my goal weight at least early next year. I am starting a personal PSF 3 on my own now but I'll still update my progress here in the future. So, thank you for supporting, following my progress and read this post, and I love you all! :)

Comments

Rungitom said…
Physical difference is definitely more visible this time. You're doing better; you gonna keep up to reach your goal, and I think you will achieve it. Be positive and keep exercising!

Chayo! Chayo! ^^
Anonymous said…
u go gurl!!!!
Colyn Enim said…
wow!!! that's a great!!! keep it up!! :)
lye^^dia said…
wow gudjob onn! of course jgn dicompare dgn The biggest loser cause they got trainers baa.. keep it up! proud of you ! xD
s.lydia said…
proud of ur my dear cuz..
be patient n keep ur will strong..
besides ther's oredi some changes, so keep it up!!
when de tym come, u'll be de most prettiest gurl...hehehe sama2 kita buang kan lemak dlm bdn!!
Cynta said…
You're an inspiration!! Keep up the good work!!
ONN said…
@Rungitom, I will keep exercising!
@Anon, thank u!!
@Colyn, I will!!!
@Moi, gini la ba suka mengompare. haha!!
@Giuk, jom buang lemak beramai-ramai!
@Cynta, glad to be someone's inspiration!

To all! Thanks 4 d continuous support and yall r the best & I <3 u!!!
Unknown said…
1 word...
GAMBATE!!!!
FionaFabian said…
congrats onn!! I ditched my attempt to lose weight last year and here i am in Labuan munching chocolates!!! Shi*. I should start losing weight. =(
Angelina said…
Wow! This is inspiring!! And real! I'm truly inspired.

I totally understand how you feel. I'm an obese as well. Some people said 'Hey, you look okay!' but I don't think I'm okay. 31.8 BMI is not okay, especially when I'm only 143cm. I totally look like Teletubies. Thank God positive thinking wins over the suicidal ones.

I was in a self-made programme in around early January and I lost 2kgs. Yeah! Unfortunately, it didn't stay like that not because I lost more kgs but I gained back not 2 but 3 kgs after that. Reason, cepat berpuas hati so I kinda stop doing the whole thing. Worst idea ever.

After that, it's so hard to go on any plan again. You see, I think you're gonna agree with this, starting it is much harder than keeping it up, right? Ahh!! I don't know how to start! (although I've done this so many times before. I think you know what I mean)

But after stumbling upon your blog (thank God!) I'm totally inspired. I don't know where this inspiration and motivation gonna bring me to but I'm so fired up to start something again.

Keep up with the good work, girl. Cheers :)
erma said…
wah. congratulations onn! you definitely lost a lot of weight. moga azam kau to keep fit and healthy itu berterusan ^^,. am proud of you my friend
ONN said…
@Megzy, thanks for the support!!!

@Fion, hahah! Tenang.. bukan senang mo mula tu. Apapun kalau ko da mula, wish u the best of luck!

@Angel, exactly! I agree to ur every point! It's good to be someone's inspiration and I hope you will be able to find ur way to lose weight. We both know it's not easy, but somehow u will find ur way tru it. :)

@Erma, thanks hun!!! Missing u my preng!!
ojie said…
ur post and u urself, are such inspirations..