Onn's 1st post for 2011

People have been posting their first 2011 post on the 1st January 2011, and reading other people 1st post of the year triggered me to post my own "1st Post Of The Year". So like most bloggers, I decided to do it but not on 1st January, but on the 2nd. Heheh..

Year 2010... it has got to be the most bitter-sweet year of my life *so far*. I have failed to do certain things, which was my 2010 revolution, but I have accomplished and done so many new things I've never done in my life!

The major thing I have failed to do was attending Sunday masses and make it my weekly routine. There was one time I managed to attend Saturday sunset masses every week for about a month and a half, before I lost the emotional battle against the entertainment temptation. I became lazy and started looking for excuses and reasons not to attend masses. Even my Muslim friends reminded me to attend the masses but I was too lazy to even bother taking note of the reminders. T_T

However, God have given me His blesses in so many ways despite every single hard difficulties I faced throughout last year. Last year, I should have finished my studies by the month of April. Instead, I had to extend one more semester to complete my graduation requirement. Extending my study means I will have to attend classes without my friends/classmates around. Knowing this gave me a great panic attack during my first time attending classes for every single subjects I took during my extended semester. Another thing was that all the subjects I took were subjects feared by my ex-classmates. My last semester's subjects were Electromagnetism, Advanced Electronics, Mathematical Physics, Electric & Magnet and PSM. Some of my classmates had to take one of the subjects more than twice just to passed it to be able to graduate. Knowing this made me fear of the possibility to have to extend my study more than one semester. Like every other undergraduates, my aim was to graduate on time and if I have to extend my study, I shall do it not more than 1 semester.

Thank God I was blessed with very good friends, acquaintances, lecturers and other people who have helped me along my way in completing my study. Except for studying and other personal academic preparations, not even once have I faced any unbearable and unsolvable difficulties. I even survived the toughest emotional depression when I received the news that I may not be able to get my PSM done last year. Perhaps I owe my parents big time for all the prayers they've prayed for me.

Another great thing I've accomplish last year , I managed to lost a total of 9Kg of fat in my Project Single Fatty that was started on April 2010 to November 2010. Just FYI, I just managed to lost only half inch during the times I handle my life freely without any organized dieting or exercising after my last PSF post in October 2010. I take this as a good thing since I managed to at least maintained my weight instead of gaining some. I started with 93Kg on April 2010, and weighed 84Kg on 23 December 2010. BUT after all the Christmas, New Year and wedding parties I gained 1.5Kg! I'll try to lose at least 10 Kg this year. Slow and steady lah. Heheh.. I'll start my PSF3 somewhat this week and I'll update it here.

Now comes my Thank U list. :)
  1. Family - TY for praying over for me in facing difficulties
  2. Yasmin - TY for being the best girlfriend I ever had. I luv u girl!
  3. Wid - TY for being my best buddy and life-experiencing teacher without me have to try hard to impress u
  4. Erma, Lyana, Myra, Debo and Ayu - TY for not judging me and be kind to me
  5. 2007 SSH classmates - TY for helping me in my studies
  6. Elbo, Lydia Esther & Lydia Be - TY for being the first 3 people for me to be closed with throughout my semesters as Health Physics student
  7. Hajar -TY For being my cool and great 1st roommate
  8. Lin (2009 SSH) - TY for being the most helpful person during my last semester in UTM
  9. Prof Wan Saridan - TY for being my cool PA. Sorry for being too timid to come and see you.
  10. Prod Dr Noorddin - TY for being my PSM supervisor and helped me finish my PSM on time
  11. People of MINT, UTM staff, airport staff and every single working staff I met throughout year 2010 - TY for making my tasks went along smooth and easy
  12. Other friends, relatives and GIFTers - TY for being part of my life chapter
There are so many stories to tell in this post, but somehow I prefer telling in with proper intonation and full-of-charisma-showmanship *LOL*. So, I'll keep the stories for personal topic of conversation because it sounds better if they were presented literally. Heheh..

That's it for my 1st post for year 2011. Last but not least....

Thank You for reading and Happy New Year 2011! May all your wishes come true and God bless you!!

Comments

LadyKath said…
Happy New Year, Onn! May all your new year resolutions be fulfilled this time :) Sa blum lg ada new year resolutions. Malas mau pikirrr... ;p