I'm one of the featured bloggers at bloggers.com!!


Yep! That's right and I wanna brag about it!

I was one of the featured blogger for yesterday, which was Friday (26 Nov 2010) but I just realized it few hours ago after checking my e-mail. I got the notification e-mail from the bloggers.com team telling me that I'm one of the editor's pick for one of the bloggers of the day! The team thanked me for my brilliant work *which I couldn't detect which and where* and awarded me a Featured Bloggers badge next to my profile in bloggers.com.



My say:
Thank you so much Bloggers Team for featuring me! I would also like to thank the people who've voted, followed, befriended and commented me in bloggers.com! Your votes, follows, friendship requests and comments are truly appreciated and I have done exactly the same to you to show my appreciation! Your blogs are interesting and informative, and I'm very glad to have visited your blog.

Thank you for sharing the laughs, information, news and opinions. I may not be much of a comments dropper for the past few weeks due to my commitment in studies. Now that I have time in my hands, I'll give you my best to get in-touch with your posts and updates!

Back to the featured bloggers news, honestly I don't know which post made me featured. For every post I made was me. Yes, every post I made were typed not only with my mind poured in it, but my heart and soul as well. I rarely type things to attract attention, because I love blogging and sharing opinion so much.

I never care if anyone was gonna read it, because what matters is I released everything out by typing if I didn't get the chance to talk about it. Knowing that people appreciate my posts and awarded me meant so much to me. You are like the people who care to listen to my whines and buy me lunch afterward. :)

So, again thank you so much! So the very much!!!

Comments

Rungitom said…
Yeeaah~, congratz Onn.
Mouren said…
Wow....good thing happening to you. I'm happy for you too. Congrats!
SteffianaJ said…
woah. congratz!! :D hihi
Zezebel said…
Kalau di Bloggers.com tu, based on vote yang kita dapat untuk tiap post kita. Camana banyak pun yang follow kita, tapi kalau nda banyak vote kita dapat untuk post kita...macam tiada guna jg ni...
erma said…
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ONN said…
Thanks yall!
@Zezebel, sy x tau pulak pasal tu. Mula2 sy join, sy ingat org yg post blog setiap hari yg kena featured. That's why sy x expect sy bakal di-featured. Tq 4 the info. :)

@Erma, wahhhhh!! Baaaanyaaaknyaaa HHHHH kaaauuuu!!!
Balqis DBJ said…
Congrats! A sweet surprise when you lest expect, right? You deserve it! Proud to be your friend. :)