"If we were the Justice League, I'd be Aquaman"


Do u know which one of them is Aquaman??

For those who watches The Big Bang Theory, you'll understand the meaning behind the title of this post. By the way, the title was quoted from TBBT Season 3, episode 20.

I've realized several weakness in me that makes me an Aquaman out of all the Justice League of America heroes. I'm very poor when it comes to socializing, sometimes too quiet, dull looking, fat and boring. Sometimes I wish I could be a hot sexy girl who's surrounded by many people who wants to be my friend because I'm cool, but I do accept the fact that I can never be it. Even if I'm gonna be slim and sexy one day, I highly doubt that I'll be a cool talkative person who babbles about cool topics 24/7. *I promise you that Aquaman looks and acts way better than me... LOL!!*

I am the kind of person who's not afraid to be funny by being silly or looking confuse or some people might say, "cute". To be honest, I don't even know how to look cute. But for sure, I am not beautiful and desirable like those Air Asia stewardess. Guys look at me once and then look away without bothering to even look at me for the 2nd time and I'm okay with it. Yes, I repeat. I'm OKAY with it, because I myself, hate it when people stares or look twice at me for no reason. I know how I look right now, and if people stares or look twice at me, it's either they're my friends/acquaintances or I'm wearing my shirt inside out.

I'm also a girl who will be picked last when it comes to an invitation to a blind double date by my own friends, and again, I'm OKAY with that. Embarrassing my own friends in front of their guy friends is the last thing I'd do, so unless I'm a 36-24-36, I passed every blind double dates invitation I get from my girlfriends.

I'm also no one important by people outside of my family circle. I never expect to be at the top of the buddies pyramid to any of my friends, so when I was told how important my existence is in my friend's life, I cry silently, feeling so appreciated and loved and later include that very friend into my night prayer before I go to sleep. I was always like this ever since I could remember, and to prove to you, I still have ALL of the little friendship cards I get from my primary school friends in my little time capsule where I put all the holy things in.

Whenever my friends went silent for the reasons only they know, I NEVER assumed they abandoned me. When they only look for me ONLY when they have trouble, I NEVER felt like a dumpster. Because I know that when they needed me, I always give my best to them as a friend.



Just like Aquaman, although he seems as if he's only needed when the rest of the Justice League heroes have no other option, Aquaman always gives his best to help the rest of the heroes to defeat the enemy.

Ps: Ultraman(s) still are my favourite heroes. I don't know much about Aquaman though. I only use this quote because Raj used it in TBBT.

Comments

Sheena said…
sia selalu mo jadi Wonder Woman, but wonder woman and me, is wayyyyy opposites...LOL!!!
lye^^dia said…
aquamannnn!!! help !!! =D
ONN said…
Tepa nunut... ko jadi wondergirls saja la... nobadi nobadi bachu!!!

Moi, "Aquaman!! To the rescue!!!!
Zezebel said…
Aquaman? Kalau ada masalah dalam air bolehlah tolong kan? kalau di darat, neeeeh matai....
ONN said…
Zezebel, kalau d darat paling2 dia buli cuci keta ja... teda fungsi penting juga dia di darat ni sy rasa.. hahaha!