BorneoColours.com Featured Blogger: Onoffon


I've been wanting to blog about this since the first time I got the email notification from rachel@borneocolours.com! But of course I'd rather wait for the official news from BorneoColours.com itself. The official featured news came out couple days ago, 8 Sept 2010, but my broadband speed is so low that it took so long to load the whole page from the site. Today I got lucky, so here's the screen snap image from BC with me on it!! Yay!!

I was asked to answer these following interview questions by the way. It's an Upclose&Personal with BC Featured Blogger and you can read mine here. I had fun answering all of them.

1. Why do you Blog?
Like everybody else nowadays, being online is my 2nd nature. I've been blogging since I was 13, and it helps me stimulates my thinking process as I put my thoughts on paper.

2. What do you like to blog about?
Most of the time, I blog about my thoughts and opinion towards various issues from political to fictional things. And, since May 2010, I've started blogging about my dieting progress, which I called Project Single Fatty (PSF). It helps me aware of my mission to keep dieting knowing that people are following and observing my progress every 2 weeks.

3. What are your favourite blogs?
http://bobbylester.blogspot.com/
http://stonebow.blogspot.com/
http://rungitom.blogspot.com/
http://blogserius.blogspot.com/
These people have awesome ways of thinking and expressing their thoughts on their blogs!

4. What is one thing people can appreciate about you?
My insights. I am a very opinionated person on almost everything, and I never let people who needs my opinion down. But, when I think of something and sometimes have nobody to talk to about it, that's when I blog.

5. Do you like spending more time alone or more time around people?
I enjoy solitude most of the time, but now I'm trying to spend more time being around people. Being around and talk to people helps me boost my charisma skills, and charisma skills are very important to survive in every part of the world where people live nowadays. Especially for someone who loves traveling such as myself, having at least a level of charisma skill is crucial.

6. Which is your favorite genre of movies ? (Comedy/Romance/Suspense/Action/Horror)
I've always enjoy action movies. The only reason because I grew up watching movies of Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van Damme, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal, Jet Li, Jacky Chan, and recently I've been following and watching movies of Jason Statham.

7. What gets you excited about life?
The never end chances of self improvement. No self improvement is too late to be done. For example, it's not too late to quit smoking, or start dieting to lose weight. It excites me that I still have the chance to feel good and healthy, and later climb all the way to the top of Mount Kinabalu! :)

8. Which days of the week do you prefer and why?
I love Saturdays. Saturdays are the only days I get to choose to do anything I like. I can choose to study, hang out with friends, watching movies and more. Not that I can't do any of those on Sunday to Friday. Just that most of the activities aren't optional on certain days.

9. If you could go to any country for free, where would you go and why?
I'd certainly go to the Republic of Mauritius and visit the famous Mauritius Island! Because, I love the combination of preserved nature and beautiful beaches. Just walking by the beach with the smell of the ocean and trees of the forest surrounding me, I'm sure it gonna give me a great feeling. :)

10. Draw a picture of the perfect vacation.


Thanks again BC admin. I truly appreciate this opportunity and feel so honored by this. This motivates me to keep blogging, and I will. Thanks again. :)

Comments

cindy said…
i'm so proud of u!!
erma said…
wah
wahh
wahhh
wahhhh
wahhhhh
wahhhhhh
wahhhhhhh
wahhhhhhhh


ps: aku pun baca blogserius juga. teehee
Sheena said…
thanks Onn coz sia punya blog masuk dalam favourite ko!!
by the way, sia tag ko tu for Blog Walking Awards!!:))
ONN said…
Cyn! Thanks dear!!
Erma! Waaaaah!!! Banyaknya wah ko!! Best kan blog si 'serius'!
Nunut, best gia baca tu post ko. Byk future references. Btw, suda sy buat tu award jalan2 haha! Thanks for tagging! :)
Anonymous said…
Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Plus Size, Shorts, Umbrella, Blankets, Blush Prom, Clutch, Weekend Bags, Maidenform, Women Clothing, Mori Lee, Two Piece, Dina Bar-el, Heels, T Necks, Scala, Cardigans, BG Haute on sale designed by Plush, Jenni Kayne, Dylan George Denim, Delphine Murat, Love Sam, Hollywood Hook Up, What Goes Around Comes Around - always on sale!