Kevin Sorbo in The Big Bang Theory season 4!!!!

Earlier today, my old childhood memories revisited me and cheered me up, and today it returned to resurrect my thoughts on my old favorite TV show I've long forgotten. As a normal child, I had a bunch of favorite TV programs back then. Most of them were cartoons, action and adventure stories, like Ghost Busters, Power Rangers, Disney's Cartoons, The Looney Tune gang, X-files and many more, but I can never forget this 3 shows; Hercules, Xena The Warrior Princess and Journey To the West! These 3 shows were not only my top favorite shows of all time, they also became part of me as it helps me developed my sense of imagination as children.





I am not going to type about imagination power to success thing here, because I am not qualify to do so.

Anyway, as I was googling on the 3 old fav TV show of mine, I came across a site that has an info on both of my old fav TV show and my current fav TV show cast. Or as I said it, Hercules is gonna be on The Big Bang Theory season 4!!!!


Yes! Kevin Sorbo, starring Hercules back in the late 90s will be featured in TBBT season 4, as Sheldon's older and cooler brother. How cool is that?!?! I got the leaked news here. I was so excited when I read the news and I "Like"d it immediately after reading the whole news. As a child, Kevin Sorbo was one of my favorite strong man on TV after Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van Damme, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal and Jacky Chan.

Now that he will star TBBT, I think he'll be cool. Right now I am expecting his character in TBBT to be kind of a biker guy who can get any women he desires, or at least a rock band guy or something close to that, given that Sheldon's mother once said, "Thank God, He blessed me with two other children who as dumb as soup."

Whatever his character's gonna be like, I am very sure I'm gonna like it! It is not leaked which episode will Sorbo be featured in, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Comments

Zezebel said…
I don't know The big bang theory but I watch kevin sorbo in TV before.
ONN said…
Yup. Most people just call him Hercules. I didn't even know him by the name of Kevin Sorbo until I googled for Hercules. :)
Aliykat said…
If you don't want to wait for TBBT episode you can currently watch Kevin on the Santa Suit, showing on the W Network and the Hallmark channel throughout the month of December. If you want to google it you should be able to find episode 5 of Hawaii 5O as well, which he was also in. Check his official website to find out what else he is doing. One of the busy actor in business if you know where to look for it.