Renungan untuk hari ini - 4 Ogos 2010

Mood: Okay
Humming song: Cherry Lips by Garbage
Venue: In my peaceful private space

Renungan untuk hari ini:
It feels good when someone still like me even though I'm fat. Not that I don't appreciate that, but I've been long to wanting to wear lovely dresses with killer stilettos while holding a cute purse in my hand. It's basically every girls dream, wanting to feel beautiful inside out. Plus I've always wanted to feel my heart beating fast while I run without having to carry around this annoying flabby omentum hanging on my belly. And what I want the most is the confidence and self esteem to approach other people. I'm not saying that I feel entirely insecure by my look, I don't have problem handling important things with anyone. I just feel terrible and regretful to not be able to confront anyone to learn anything I'm interested in. Thanks to the people who made me feel as if only the beauty and hot ones deserve to learn things and I don't.

Thanks for liking me there, and let me cut this fat first then I will make you feel the luckiest person to have me by your side. I pinky promise you this. ;)

Sekian, terima kasih.

Comments

cindy d sarcastic said…
i wish u d best....and u better wish me d same!
ONN said…
Cyn! Good luck! At least masing2 kita try the best utk buat +ve changer b4 X'mas gathering kan? haha
lye^^dia said…
waahh ! kau kena propose sudah onn ! *winkwink*
goodluck u can do it ! nanti buat banner tepi blok incase kau lalu lagi blok sy ! hehehe...gambateh tehboh !
ONN said…
Ditolak dengan baek la moi... Nanti kalu in lub susah mok diet sbb tlampau bahagia kan. haha
cindy d sarcastic said…
xmas gathering theme: red mini dress, white stilettos, white clutch, straighten hair with a bang.