Project Single Fatty 2: Measuring tape girl - Entry 2


Older photo, click here
I don't see obvious changes from the old photo but I'm still gonna try my best to make the changes possible.

Entry two: 8 August 2010
Scale A = 41 inch (1 inch lost!)
Scale B = 35.5 inch (0 inch lost!)
Scale C = 46 inch (0.5 inch lost!)
Scale D = 45 inch (1 inch lost!)
Scale E = 44 inch (1 inch lost!)
Next update: 22 August 2010
PSF 2: Entry 1 here

Hey everyone! It's my second PSF2 entry and I'm feeling so glad to have a positive result to present to you. I was feeling quite nervous because I thought that I might get fatter, because I didn't really go easy on the food. What I did for the past 2 weeks was walking and eat accordingly and appropriately.

Okay, the last sentence above may sound weird because I just said I didn't go easy on the food. What I meant by that is I've never let myself go hungry not even a single day, which a dieting person suppose to do. I had my breakfast, lunch and pauper dinner at night just like any normal person. I had two tuna sandwich for breakfast as early as 7 am, nasi ayam for lunch at about 1 pm and Jacob low salt high fiber cracker with green tea for dinner at about 8 pm.

On my 1st week of PSF2, I must say that I have no idea of what to do about exercising. Well, it's suppose to be an easy thing because friends suggested me to do skipping, jogging, running, push ups, and many more, but I find all of the suggestion a bit hard for me to do. Why? Because I have this bastard fat omentum hanging on my belly. So if I jump or run, I feel as if the whole world is shaking with me so I passed. However, I recall my 'You On A Diet' book did say something about walking. So I looked back in the book and yes, it says that walking 30minutes once a day is a good exercise to keep my blood running in my veins and burn fat on the legs.

Then I thought, what about my belly? I don't want to look slim on the legs but fat and flabby on my tummy. So I keep reading the book and the only easy solution is to do the crunching exercise. Owh! I hate crunching because it hurts my back like hell to do it! But I did it anyway for the sake of losing this belly fat. So I started walking and crunching only on the second week because I was panicked of not having positive body measurement results on the first week. Thank God for the positive result this week, and I'll go on with my walking, crunching and appropriate eating again until my next update.

Thank you for reading my updates by the way and wish me luck!

9/8 Update:
I've decided to upload my current photo as well just so I, myself can observe any obvious physical changes on my body. So from now on, current progress photo will be included in every updates.

Comments

Unknown said…
GAMBATE!!
Hee...
u can do it...
chaiyOk2!
^_^
ONN said…
Thanx megzy!!!! \(^o^)/
Rungitom said…
Keep on crunching, I know I did. Good luck ya ^_^
ONN said…
Thanks Rungitom! Thanks a bunch!!
erma said…
go on goooooo!
can't wait to see you bulan 9 nanti ^^, i think by then sudah makin improved
ONN said…
Lol! Thanx erma!! Ya bah kan. Kamu yg mau konvo, sy yg mau men-slimkan badan.. apaakah.....
Veraa said…
lepas ni kita mesti pg jalan2 d tasik slalu!! wajib!!