Dear FAT people. Fat girls especially.

I wanna share this voice out as a fat people to the fat people out there.

Firstly, let me remind you that you are beautiful no matter how fat you look. Beauty lies on the inside of you, which is your pure heart that creates the charm and beauty of your soul. Don't pay any attention to whomever said that the saying is just a cliche created and believed by a bunch of boring and ugly people. Those people are just too ignorant, obnoxious and selfish to realize that they've been living a phony and troublesome life.

These phony people are like the rotten eggs. They may look beautiful and smooth on the outside especially when they are painted colorful during the month of Easter, but they still stinks on the inside. It'll be just about any time for anyone to push these humpty-dumpties off the wall and spread their stinky slimes all over the floor. By then, only the janitors will have to clean them up, not the superstars or celebrities, well don't mention the rest of the stinky eggs. They don't even have arms and legs to help their poor fallen friend.

But us, fat people. We may not know as many people as the phony people does, but the friends we have now are the "real and true" friends that those phonies wish they have. These are the people who see through you and accept you no matter how fat you look. These are the people who will be there when you really need a friend, and these people are the people who's gonna respect and pray for you when you die. Talk about the phony people? Their funeral may as well be as great as their wedding or birthday party, but their friends didn't really care for them as they will be forgotten in less than a week time.

BUT...... DEAR FAT PEOPLE......

No matter how beautiful you are, I have a huge request that might as well help you to open your heart and mind. Please... I repeat PLEASE choose suitable dresses, pants, skirts and PLEASE STAY AWAY from two-piece or beach wears. I know that people make XXXXL bikini nowadays but PLEASE don't buy those. Not only that it costs you more than the normal bikini sizes but it makes you look like a hulk growing big in undies.

I understand how intimidated you feel being called a low self esteem fatty, and you feel like you wanna show people that you too have great confidence just like those sexy babes in Baywatch. And by putting on less clothes, you maybe successful into showing off your confidence, but at the same time you are also making people wanna rip their eyes off. It's really painful to watch you run in those two-piece with the flabby tummy shaking uncontrollable all over the place.

Honestly, I'd rather see long skirts on fat people than mini-skirts that reveals the disgusting cholesterol cellulite on your thighs and calves. It's acceptable though if you have firm thighs and calves, but if you don't please stay away from mini skirts or any other mini bottoms. You making people wanna throw up.

When my friends and I see this kind of daring fat girls who attempted to be sexy *FAT FAIL*, I too join in the laughing and mocking session. Not that I'm not aware of my own fat-self but those daring fat ladies look really ugly. Sometime it slaps me hard in the face and make me realize how important it is to start dieting and look proper and good in those sexy clothes.

Now take a look at these awful pictures of fat people in sexy clothes....




Still think they're sexy?!?!

See how disgusting those omentum hanging like a water balloon that waits for anyone to pin in a hole for the water to come out? Lose the belly then you can put on the bikinis!

Nowadays, fashion designer make sexy clothes for the fat people, but from my own perspective and opinion, if you have the hanging belly, no matter how big the sexy clothes are, you are never gonna look sexy in it. Unless if you have a flat fat belly even though you're fat. It's rare to see fat people with flat belly, but now the fashion engineer have designed a belly flatten-er silhouette. It's very useful especially if you planning to put on a gorgeous XXXL dress without revealing your belly curve on your beautiful dress. It is called the California Slim Lift Silhouette. I bought 3, and wear them occasionally during a formal dress code party or dinner. It really helps flattening my burger belly and avoids the dress from sticking onto my fat belly when I sweat. You can purchase this item from lelong.my. The item looks like this;




Personally, if I wanna buy dresses or clothes for myself I would surf pictures of my favorite celebrity, Queen Latifah for fashion references. I love most of her fashion and often refer these pics to my tailor, but I must say that most of the tailors I went to are all very disappointing. But I haven't give up hope just yet. Despite dieting, I am also still in search for the best tailor I could afford to make me dresses like Queen Latifah's!






So, I hope the fat people who reads this don't get offended by my opinion. I'm just trying to save you from the laughs you'll get.

Comments

N.J. said…
wee~~~ new interest same as mine?? good... we're helping each other yay =) sa like 1000x ur article oo hahhaa
ONN said…
Ahaha, ni new concern ja ni nic. Sy masih bulum berapa into fashion... bulum matang lg. haha! Ya ba! Sy tunggu2 ni ko py blog update! Ko update aa! Jgn nda update!!
lye^^dia said…
saya pernah tengok juga ni 'wrong fashion' di Maury's show,,"sexy" xbtempat semua.. yaa..queen latifah mmg ngam pakaian dia ^^

p/s: diorang G09 cakap di jusco ada jual tuu*bekung*..9.90rm saja..heuheuheu...
ONN said…
Yg bekung ja tu sy da ada... tp... nanti sy post on my next update la. malu pla mau cakap awal2 cni. hoho!
Mao said…
to answer to your question, if we still found them sexy? the answer on my part is yes, incredibly sexy
ONN said…
Dear Mao, u're a minority... I wish there are more people like u. Honestly! :)
Unknown said…
Do they still look sexy? The one in the bottom right corner in the pink spaghetti straps holding the camera. Hook me up with HER!!!

....the rest of them make me sick...
ONN said…
Helo Magus, yep. She is beautiful. I would gladly hook u up with her if i know her. lol! Thanks for reading.
:)
Anonymous said…
Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.
Anonymous said…
Thanks to author!
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!
Anonymous said…
I came across this on bloggers.com and just had to come see some of the comments.. being a larger person... I am 100% in agreement with what you are saying...
Anonymous said…
Beautiful post, great ))
ONN said…
Thank u for reading everybody! Happy New Year 2011 and may all ur dreams come true with lots of prosperity coming on ur way this year!
Anonymous said…
Mm, its fantastic-/
Anonymous said…
What's up, after reading this amazing article i am too delighted to share my familiarity here with mates.

Also visit my page ... healthy diet plans