Who and what am I?

There's maybe no one who's interest in this question especially when it's referring directly to me. If there is someone out there who's really interest to know about me, I wouldn't simply tell. Especially when that someone specifically asks "who am I"? "What am I" on the other hand is reasonable enough to be discussed with even with someone you barely knew, because I think it's a surface information that anybody who intends to befriend with you deserves to know.

So, what am I? Obviously I'm a girl. I am someone you would say, a human being with physical traits that not a single person in this world dreamed of having of. I am an overweight person who was blessed with a not-so-unfortunate-look that comes in a package which contains the following; medium-size eyes, flat nose, short-round face shape, small mouth, uneven teeth arrangement, medium-size ears with thick lobes, brownish skin, thin hair, jawbone-front, wide hand with short fingers, McDonald feet and short in height. In addition, I am also a farsighted person who always having a hard time browsing for glasses due to my wide round face.

To make me sound more like a loser, I'm barely good at everything which means, I can do almost everything but I'm not really good at it. Most of the things I know are just at their basic level and that's just it. I perform ok academically and catch up new things at medium rate of speed. About my way of socializing, I'm good at being charismatic when I'm exposed to people often, but I can also be a social outcast when I'm not exposed to people often. No matter how charismatic I am in socializing, I still can't change this one single trait I posses ever since I can remember, which is my quietness towards new people.

So still think I'm a complete unfortunate loser? Here are some things I wanna share about myself. I am now studying at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia which again has been recognized as a research and development institutional (R&D). I'm taking a Health Physics course which everyone mistaken it as a course that has something to do with Sains Sukan or well-known as Pendidikan Jasmani dan kesihatan fizikal. Here's what Health Physics means. HP is a field of science concerned with radiation physics and radiation biology with the goal of informing the safe use of ionizing material. Go do the rest of the research by yourself.

I've been involved myself in a serious trouble in the past, which still amazes me until now, how strong and determined I was quitting and re-started a new phase of life that leads me to where I am now. Oops... too much for a surface introduction.

I think that's enough for now. I'll keep the "Who am I" question for oral ice-breaking conversation.

Comments

N.J. said…
who are u??? u're a friend of mine.. who is happy go lucky and lots of idea in mind... full with jokes, know to makes people happy... n byk lg..... be proud of urself... for me u're not even a loser.... u're most great friend i ever had.... n I MISS U oo onnn.. aiya... bila la buli keluar sama2 again...
ONN said…
Huhu... keluar air mata ngan ingus baca komen ko nic... i miss u 2 sis!!! so de veri muchaha!!! Not only I'm proud of being who I am, I'm so proud of having u as my friend!!!
N.J. said…
bh.. nti sa d kk... kita bercalling2 kio.. =)....patut keluar sama2 blk nie... mo kc ada reunion ni sepatutnya =)