UTM final comeback!

Mood: Neutral
Venue: PSZ UTM

Firstly, I really hope this would be my last time coming back to UTM as a student. Not that I meant it as a bad thing, I meant I want to graduate myself and start a new life phase as a women with a career. Perhaps I will miss campus life when it ended, but for now I really feel like wanting to end it ASAP.

Few things that summoned this feeling was my dad's retirement, financial problem and finally this hatred feeling of having to leave my family behind. I know that it's a good thing of coming back here but as a family-oriented person, I find it really hard to convince myself to leave my family for important purposes such as study or working. I hate this feeling, I really really hate this feeling.

About my recent holiday, I must say that it was well-spent because I have achieved some goals I've set before the holidays. Now let me brag some of my achievements throughout the holiday! My most prioritize goal was to lose weight for at least 8 Kg before coming back to UTM, and I've lost a total of 6.5 Kg with no obvious physical differences *ada rasa juga la lemak belakang sy makin nipis, and I am now wearing a belt to avoid my pants from falling down!*. Next brag, I've helped my sister in her study and she climbed her position ladder up from number 46 to number 10 *Congrats Ann, I'm so proud of you!!!*! Next brag, I've given my parents a major financial help in a way that I prefer NOT to share here. Next brag, I finally get my chance to be able to hang out with my dear friends without having to worry about the time-limit! Next brag.... adui, banyak butul ni brag nih!

So I continue to my next brag, I am finally able to solve my 3x3 rubik's cube mystery! Then I learn to solve mirror cube, 1x3 cube and finally 4x4 cube! I cannot say that I am now a rubik cube master because I still tend to forget the solution steps from time to time, but as long as I play my cubes every week, I won't forget the steps. The only goal I failed to achieve is to learn to play chess. I want to learn that board game because I think it's fun to play whether alone or with an opponent. Not to worry because I still have chance to learn to play it, just not for this time-being.

I guess that's it for now. I will update my psf soon using my waist diameter this time. So, until then have a good weekdays everyone.

=)

Comments