Project Single Fatty 2: Measuring tape girl

Hello readers! You may think that I've chickened out from my own PSF but guess what? I didn't! I've continue dieting but I forgot that I was supposed to update it here. Oh! How lame!!

So, let me recap what I've done for the past 3 months and to those who've just started reading and wondering what's a PSF? It's my old new personal dieting challenge which I named, Project Single Fattty. You can follow the old PSF posts on these following links. PSF 1; Entry 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.

Anyways, since I'm away from home now *and fail to look for the best affordable weighing scale in nearby stores*, unlike the past PSF updates I will have to give you my body measurement readings instead of a weighing scale readings. As we know, physical look doesn't gives us obvious changes in a week period of time so I will only update this "season's" PSF once in 2 weeks time. I've been thinking of many best ways to present my body measurements since I have different overweight body shape compare to the usual overweight body shape we see on TV.

This is suppose to be an embarrassing thing to share, but for the sake of my own determination catalyst into losing weight I will reveal this here *supaya saya rasa malu kalau saya tidak berjaya!*. Usually we would see this kind of fat belly on most overweight person.


But I have a burger belly. I fail to look for fat belly pictures that resembles my own but to give you a clearer vision, I have a waist in between my fat belly. So I call it a burger belly *because it resembles a burger?*.

Just in case if you're wondering, I can assure you that the right hand side photo isn't my belly. Though it look like the burger on the left hand side photo, but again.... it's not me.

I also fail to find the proper way to measure this kind of fat belly because I think it's not fair to just measure the upper belly and ignore the lower ones and my waist. If any of you happen to know about the proper way of measuring this belly type, please let me know. So for now, I'm gonna stick to this measurement scheme I made myself, which I've illustrate on the picture below.



Since this is a brand new PSF version of mine, I'm gonna call it a PSF 2: Measuring Tape Girl or in short......... just PSF 2. LOL. So I'm now at the beginning of a new PSF2 and I'm gonna start back to week 1 as my first update. I will upload the scheme picture above for your reference every single time I update my progress here.

Week one: 25 July 2010
Scale A = 42 inch (0 inch lost!)
Scale B = 35.5 inch (0 inch lost!)
Scale C = 46.5 inch (0 inch lost!)
Scale D = 46 inch (0 inch lost!)
Scale E = 45 inch (0 inch lost!)
Next update: 8 August 2010

Just for the record, since the beginning of PSF 1 until now, I've lost 2 inches on scale B and a 0.5 inch on scale A.

So, until then. Do follow my updates on 8 August 2010 okay! Thank you for reading and wish me the best!!

Comments

FionaFabian said…
onn....gud luck....!! =)
ONN said…
Thanks fion!!! U 2!