Project Single Fatty, 4th week (5th entry)

Week four: 24 May 2010
Current weight = 89Kg (0Kg lost!)
Next update: 2 @ 3 June 2010

A not-so-disappointing week for me for I have at least maintained my weight during one of many celebration week in my life. On Monday night last week, I did my mother a favor of buying some things she needed from the electronic shop and later on we celebrated a family occasion on that same day. I thought that was it as it turns out that another family celebration came up on the Wednesday. Thursday night, my father brought us out to Gayang seafood restaurant together with my cousin's family for a little family dinner. On the weekends my father took us out on a family outing at 1 Borneo and some other places around KK. During all these occasions mentioned which involved food temptations, I managed to limit my food intake without having the I-have-to-do-it feeling. I think that was good enough because I don't usually do that before I started my PSF.

Anyways, this week is another celebration week for my family and we are expecting a family jungle tracking on this coming Friday *weeee!!!*. I wouldn't be able to update my PSF on time since we will be going back to Ranau starting this weekend an only come back here in KK on next week's Wednesday. So I will be updating my PSF either on 2nd or 3rd of June. My target weight will be the same as last week which is 87.5 or 88Kg. Wish me luck and Kotobian Tadau Tagayo do Kaamatan yah!

Comments