Project Single Fatty, 3rd week (4th entry)

Week three: 17 May 2010
Current weight = 89Kg (2Kg lost!)
Next update: 24 May 2010

Yeah! I've reached my weekly target! I am now in the 80s and no more will I be a 90 person! Gila ka 90?! 80 pun still too much lagi ni. Anyway, back to my psf!

What I did last week was the 20-minutes 3 times a week exercise while maintaining my food-intake diet. I got this 20min workout from my diet book, 'You On A Diet'. Since I'm still having this jog-shame issue, I decided to do my own little exercise in my own room. Luckily the space was enough for me, enough that I can do my own free-style dance if I could. The 20-minutes YOU Workout consist of 17 types of no-equipment workouts. Each workout involves different muscle stretch and I can choose any of those workouts for my own 20-minutes workout. Here's the complete list and direction of the workout list that was taken directly from 'You On a Diet' book which I practice directly from.

Like I've said in my 3rd PSF entry, I had difficulty maintaining my food diet when I first attempt to do both exercising and dieting. The urge to wanting to consume more food strikes me like hell and made me feel hungry like 24 hours and that didn't feel good at all! What happened was my body actually behaved normal by trying to replace the used energy, by stimulating my brain into sending the hunger signals to my eating appetite that tells me to eat more. Letting the brain win against the biological needs may be a good idea to the fit people but not for fatties. So I had to do something to make my brain stop sending those hunger signal *or I'll DIE from UN-starvation* and I did it by treating myself with a cup of tea with a spoonful of honey added. I did this to trick my brain using the tea aroma to replace the food smell to the nose. Know that our nose is also one of the stimulant to our brain to send out the hunger signals. I cannot guarantee this will work for you but for me it worked.

That's a little info I'd like to share about my own diet. I'll update my progress next week and keep posting all the side complaints/notes just to keep myself sane. Gah! By the way, my next week's weight target will be 87.5-88Kg. Wish me luck! And to my dieting friends out there especially Fiona Fabian, my support is and always with you girl!!! Uh-Oh!! I would like to thank one of my friend, Gary Gory for sharing some useful information on dieting and body building! I do wish to have a trainer-like body one day and the link Gary shared is very inspirational for me. Thanks again Gary!

Comments

Cynta said…
Dropping from 90 to 80ish is reasonable enough to celebrate! Keep it up! It's when we were hit at our hardest that we must go on! Keep going!! :-)
ONN said…
haha! I would love to celebrate! Tapi nanti2 la... when I lose half my extra fat I will celebrate it for real! :)
erma said…
jiayou onn!
by the time kau masuk UTM nanti mesti orang terkejut tenok kau

ps: i'm not sure effective ke tak. tapi certain people cakap food intake tu based on our blood type
FionaFabian said…
sya tia sedar ko tulis nama sya!! haha...ok..berusahaaaa!!