Project Single Fatty 3rd entry.

It's hard to slim down. It's really really hard especially when you're an obese! Like I've mentioned on my previous post, I started doing a little exercise starting the 2nd week of PSF and it's very disappointing. It seems that all I do was replacing the fats I've burn by consuming medium amount of food few hours after exercising. Unlike last week, I managed to take only small amount of food and seeing the positive result by the end of 1st week gained me a little confidence and faith in myself to lose more weight this week. Now I'm not even sure if I'm gonna lose any weight by the end of 2nd week of PSF. However, I do wish for my weight to at least maintain than increase. My target was and still 89Kg for this second week and I'm really working on it.

For addition, I would like to share a little something about my family here. My mother, brothers and I are the overweight people in my family. To diet among these people is a hard thing to do since both my brothers are still growing and they consume large amount of food from time to time. My mother on the other hand is controlling her food intake as she is already under permanent health medication. She was diagnosed as diabetic and have a high-blood pressure few years ago and has been controlling her food intake ever since. I'm not sure if she is still diabetic because she have lost some weight but for now, she is by far my proven and true inspiration when it comes to health maintaining. My sister was an overweight child until the whole family encourage her to reduce her food intake to get in shape. I'm proud of her for not repeating my way of life when I was on her age. I hope she will maintain her health and figure and live life as a cheerful and confident teenager than I was.

I wish I can achieve my goal of having my ideal weight before I reach 30. My ideal weight is between 55 and 60. I know... long way to go but I wont stop. Never again will I see the same number on the scale every single time I weigh myself on it!

Comments

erma said…
jiayou onn! i know you can do it. your determination is higher than mine. baby steps... no need to rush

ps: losing weight doesn't get rid of diabetes. my bapak said once you're diagnosed with diabetes, you're stuck with it. my brother in law sangat kurus tahap kalau angin tiup memang boleh melayang sampai ke depan rumah kau pun masih diabetic. so your mom still has to look after her food consumption. haih. aku kat rumah asyik bebel kat bapak aku jangan consume banyak sangat kopi
-__-" anak yang bising. hihi
ONN said…
Thanks for the info sharing erma. I thought so too but since some ppl say that losing weight can cure diabetes, I thought that was a new input. So here goes the false info! Back to my original understanding. :)
Cynta said…
hi there! first of all, thanks for following my blog! second, ur PSF inspire me...keep up the spirit!
ONN said…
Ola Cynta! Thanks for paying this un-glorified blog of mina a visit. I'll try to keep up with my psf. Anyway, I just happen to like ur blog especially ur post about ur mother's memoirs. :)
-McIDy- said…
Hye Onn, Keep it up & never give up~ dun 4get we work 2gether for it(^^,)
I got some info about food that should n shouldn't be consumed by us..

Go googgling some info about diet based on your blood type by Dr. Peter D'Adamo.

and I think Its working since last time I ever being a vege (when my indian friend be a vege for prayer), I lost 2kg in a week<<< I am A type person,he encourage me 2 B Vege~

Try it, and all d best(^^,)
Sheena said…
Onn!!Good Luck ya!!will keep on supporting you!!Don't lose the faith!!
ONN said…
Thanks wid! The info is very useful and yes, we are working together in this!!! We'll see each other in good shape aa!

Nunut... Thanks a lot!!!