Project Single Fatty 2nd entry.

Week two: 10 May 2010
Current weight = 91Kg (1.7Kg lost!)
Next update: 17 May 2010

Hmm, so much of a progress. I was aiming for 90 this week but a celebration came up forcing me to eat. Though I must say I'm glad I didn't eat as much as I've always had. I noticed that although I didn't eat as much, my weight also didn't go down or up the scale but maintain. For this 1st week, I observed that I can lose a maximum weight of 0.5Kg per day, and if I put myself into a strict diet I could lose 1Kg in two days without exercising.

For last week, I didn't plan to exercise because I was adjusting myself into my new eating discipline. Of course I didn't start by eating oat meal everyday and put rice into my banned-food list. I tried that once and failed because my body couldn't adjust to the sudden change of eating habit and gave up the diet in less than a week. If you are wondering why am I such a weakling to not be able to adjust to such a simple routine, here's my advice. Put a massive weight to your body to become an obese, then try avoiding temptations in a SUDDEN mode and see how long you can go on with it.

I have a plan for myself and I want this plan to go on for as long as I live. I want to be able to reduce my amount of food naturally instead of forcefully, enjoy exercising instead of forcing myself to do it and finally living life healthy and not fall easily on temptations. It's not easy to start dieting because fat people have the disability to reject, neglect and turn away from food. I don't want to posses the disability any longer so I choose to do the long but promising way of losing weight. People tend to expect fatties to lose weight in a short amount of time ever since The Big Loser was aired on TV but little of you know that 80% of the contestants gained their weight back after the show. Forcing yourself practicing a strict diet without natural psychological adjustment is like forcing yourself to sit underwater and holding your breath. You eventually will run out of air and go to the surface and breathe hard and in the sudden diet case, eat more and gain more weight greater than the numbers you've lost.

For this second week I'll try to put on some easy exercise and see how friendly it goes with my food dieting. The whole idea of exercising and dieting is consuming less fat/energy than the ones you've burned. It's hard because our body is at its natural habit of replacing the lost fat/energy. I'll try it anyway. So my new aim for this week is to be in the 80s, or specifically 89Kg at least.

Wish me the best yah! :)

Comments