Last week's achievement + Project Single Fatty: Week 1 (Day 1)

One of my personal goal for this semester break is to be able to be a teacher to my sister for her first semester examination which is just around the corner. I must say that I've successfully accomplished my goal for being able to guide her throughout the whole week, excluding the weekends since it was my family's Balik Kampong time!!!! Other than that, I've managed to make my sister finished all of her homework before her night-time revision. That way I can ensure that she spent her school time happily, smoothly and well-focused despite her trouble-free times due to her finished homework and inputs from her revisions. I will continue to make myself useful at home since my parents do not allow me to be a temp.

Another thing that happened, I rejected a blissful life opportunity. I wasn't gonna share it here since I thought it was supposed to be a personal thing but come to think of it, it isn't that personal after all. A guy whom I know for just a couple of years suddenly asked to be my special one. It wasn't because I freaked out that made me rejected him, I was in a very stable and calm mood. It's not even a year passed since my last relationship ended and I don't think I'm ready for another one just yet. Well, I'm not saying that I'm enjoying my single life since I haven't done anything interesting since the day it ended. Although it was me who ended it and people seem to think that it's easier for me to start a new relationship after that, I must say that things are a lot more complicated than just searching for new love as a replacement. It's not easy for me to love, let alone to simply giving chances to anyone to even try to win my heart.

I have this very troublesome mechanism going through my mind when it comes to being involve in a relationship *recently*. I want to enjoy and savor my time delicately by pleasuring my partner with my own satisfaction as my top priority *WTH are you thinking?! I didn't mean sexually!*. One example, walking side by side and holding hands or hugging while being proud of my own superb appearance. I'm tired of being in the comfort zone where my partner tells me I look great in anything when the fact is that I'm an XL lady in a plain T-shirt, jeans and snickers. It may sounds great when you think of it but it gave me false happiness and even encourage me denials. For once I would like to have the confidence of standing beside my partner in a sexy figure who wouldn't mind giving him a lap dance or anything sexy. As much as I hate regretting having the wrong guy in my love life, I too do not wish to be a subject of regret to my partner in the future. I wanna be as sexy as I can be that'll make my partner to not even think of letting go of me for anyone else. I already know that I can be as lovable as cats, now I wanna be as sexy and hot as Marilyn Monroe!

So that's my next goal starting on my second week of holiday. I'm gonna start to lose weight! I know I posted something similar but something made me stop. Silaka punya break-up!! Ba, no more reasons for me to not doing it since now I have no more emotional burden on my shoulders. Go go go!!! So here goes my first entry for Project Single fatty.... wah! malunya!!!!

Project: Single fatty
Week one: 03 May 2010
Original weight = 92.7Kg <--Shit!!!! Next update: 10 May 2010

Comments

erma said…
goodluck with that. i got to ajar my brother and tapi malas~~~

ps:haha
muka nak gaya supermodel je ;)

go on go~~~
i think i should get my behind moving. sem lepas i had gained 5 kg. gila tak? 3 seluar sudah tidak muat. tapi aku rasa bukan aku gemuk, seluar tu shrunk sebab cuci pakai mesin <-------(haha, gila tak boleh terima kenyataan. salahkan washing machine)
ONN said…
hahaha!!! erma! sy pun slalu salahkan kedai for not preparing enough cool xl tees!!

Yep2. Get the behind moving and start to explore whatever it is at the front. Kau gained 5kg??!!!!! No wonder u look different tp x tau part mana... ngee~

Let us berusaha to cut the fat!!!!! All d best to u helping ur bro!
Rungitom said…
Do your best ya, you can do it!
ONN said…
Thanks rungitom!
I'll give my best try!
Veraa said…
ni yg sy jeles ni..sy mo p jogging d bukit la~ tapi pagi panassz,petang hujan...wawawawa,bila lagi mo pg ni~~
ONN said…
Ko g joging bo!!! Nanti kita ikut undukngadau biarpun tinggi sy x pas!!