Indoor activities during my holidays!

This semester's holiday is superb because it is filled with my PSF mission. Not only that, I also contribute some of my energy to help my sister go through with her school work and studies. Being a teacher is really fun because not only it gives me the opportunity to show-off my ilmu-yang-tak-seberapa, I also get to see my sister being smarter and have high possibility to go through high-school moment with more confidence and glory compared my high-school moment. I do not wish for her to follow my footsteps to get involve into science unless if she wants to. She is free to take any field she's interested in as long as she perform well in it, thanks to one of my dear friend, Widya for the guidelines and experiences sharing. I now wish that I had better commonsense as hers when I was at my sister's current age.

Now I would like to talk about my other indoor activities! As an overweight person, my outdoor activities are limited to certain activities. Growing up as an overweight person therefore made me an outdoor activist retard who spend most of my time doing indoor activities that doesn't require me to do much movement. To be honest, I am not that fond of indoor activities myself because what I really enjoy doing are walking, window shopping and catching movies at the cinema, but of course you can't do all of that without using money can you? So, for the sake of better life and not suffering dementia in my near future, I decided to make myself falling in love with passive indoor activities like playing scrabbles, dart, music and all. Not only that it requires less physical movement, but it also help my brain to work at it's optimum each day. Here are some of the evidence of my passive indoor activities.


I just love rubiks cube! Though I only start loving them when I was able to figure out the 3x3 rubiks cube. I have other's rubiks cube which are 4x4 and 5x5, and one snake cube. I'm not that good in solving the 5x5 just yet but soon I will!



I know that it's not the cutest or coolest ukulele you've seen but this has always been my favorite musical instrument in the house. I inherited it from my late grandfather. He was a very talented musician during his life and I adore his talents so much.



This handsome here is my first love and still is until now. I bought this baby using my own money when I was in form 4. My first song on this baby was Everywhere by Michelle Branch. I do not claimed to be a professional guitarist but I do play a couple of ballad songs, which may sound lame to the guys but who cares? It's my baby and I have the right to play just about any songs I love with it!



My dart board!!! Another beloved things I have in my room! I play this thing everyday since I arrived home and so as every other day during the holidays I had. Notice the dart mark on the 20, 5, 1 and bulls eye? I'm good at this! Gah!



Woot! I love carom! I got this mini-carom board as my PMR achievement gift. Some of my friends said that they got a hand phone and a laptop as their gift but I didn't care because I get to tightened by family bond using this gift! Can your hand phone and laptop do the same? I'm afraid not!



This was my moms and she gave it to me when I was 14. It's a very classic mini scrabbles that come in handy. You cannot see many of these in stores anymore.



Last but not least. My only and precious violin!! My late grandfather bought me these during my PMR achievement celebration and I treasure this a lot! I let my siblings play with my toys, musical instruments and also read my precious comic book collection BUT NOT this! Wahahah!!

That's it for my post today. It just kills me to not see any updates for 3 days straight so I just wanna to update this thing. :)

Comments