The Big Bang Theory S03E21; The Plimpton Stimulation

To those who visits this blog to look for available torrent for this episode of TBBT, you can download it here. I rated it as A10/V10 for it's best quality and sound, not to mention interesting story line. :)

Here's the spoiler to those who haven't watch it. I almost thought Sheldon will finally get himself a girlfriend, since he invited Dr Plimpton to sleep over at his apartment. He even let her sleep in his bedroom and provided her with every female hygiene products he could think of. It's pretty disappointing when Leonard and Raj were the ones that get to sleep with her, and not Sheldon. To know the rest of the story flow and the ending, go watch it yourself ok. :)

My thought: It was listed here that season 3 of The Big Bang Theory series contains only 23 episodes. Counting the number of episodes and knowing that there are only 2 more episodes left for this year gave me this unpleasant feelings just like the ones I have when I watch credits come up at the end of my favorite sitcom. I was and still hoping that there will be TBBT season 4, but it seems that this season already has the episode that everyone's been waiting for since season 1 of TBBT, which is Sheldon having a girlfriend that he actually like *besides Leonard's mother*. Although sex scene is never my favorite scene in any movie, I do wish to see Sheldon sleep with someone he really likes in his bedroom, or perhaps living together with a real lady *not the 2-D imaginary ladies*. Ok, living together sounds far fetch but to watch Sheldon to like someone who has the same field of interest as his, will sure be great and exiting to watch as the previous episode where Sheldon almost ended up with Naomi Nowitzki. Luckily Sheldon's greed puts him at high price because if he ended up with Naomi, it will sure spoil the rest of the episodes of TBBT, just like the episodes when Leonard was with Dr Stephanie.

Up until now, I still don't get the purpose for Stephanie to actually made her appearances for almost 3-4 episodes straight. She didn't make any differences to the series except being an annoying, fussy and cry-baby girlfriend of Leonard. The episodes where Stephanie was in are my least favorite episodes, but that's just my opinion. What about you?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the show like I did. Cheers~

Comments

Sheena said…
waaa..Thanks You2!!!!bestnya ko Onn..upload lagi banyak2!!
Watch TBBT said…
I just love this show, I can't wait till the 4th season is aired.. Now I'm just waiting patiently for the 3rd season to be released on dvd so I can enjoy watching it with my awesome family.

Thanks for the useful thread.

Diana