What if I can turn back time?

I wouldn't change a thing, or if I was given an option to use or not to use the power, I'll choose not to use it.

I admit that I have too many mistakes that I wish I could un-done so that I don't have to bear myself with the embarrassment right now. In fact, up until yesterday afternoon, I've always wish that somehow, some weird magical miracle will happen upon me that for only once, I could have the power to be able to turn back time to the very point where it all began, but...

Yesterday afternoon, I took a nap just to relax my mind after pushing myself trying to understand things from the notes I've read for my test and final exams preparation. I don't recall how the dream started but there was this one part that really made me feel so glad that it was all just a dream.

My wonderland story~
It took place at my old home in Flat Kastam Batu 2, and I was still schooling *just because I was wearing my maroon prefects skirt*. In my dreams, I was very thankful that I've been given a chance to start all over. I went to school like I used to, remarkably I still remember my first duty as a prefect, which was "jaga kemakmuran tandas"! My class was in 1A, the only grilled windows class, with Pn. Rohani teaching us BM. It felt so real since it didn't have any nonsense creatures or... you know... changing scene in all of a sudden. I even saw my good friends Cyndi, Heidi, Marcella and Louise walking around and didn't know me just yet *well, we only know each other when we're in Form 2*. When school time's up, I went to a school bus and got myself in, I wonder why I'm here? It's not like I know that it's my school bus, I just got myself in like... automatically. Then I saw Sharmaine, another old friend of mine getting herself into the same bus. Aaaah!! I remember! That was my first and last school bus as a secondary school student.

As I was on my way home, I was feeling excited *the same excitement I have now* to see my siblings and parents. When I got home, there was a kid watching TV and toddler playing with the toys. They're my siblings, only 10 years younger then they are today, but I noticed that one of my 3 siblings was missing. It was Aaron. Then I asked, "Mana Aaron?". Those two children looked at me like they don't know a thing about my little brother, Aaron, even when I think of their face expression now I'm not really sure whether they understand the words that came out of my mouth or not. I ask again, "Mana Aaron?". Suddenly a grumpy old lady came out, "Aaron siapa?! Balik saja langsung bising! Orang tidur juga tidak senang!". I was shocked because she just came out of the bedroom and scolded me before I even do anything wrong. Then I remember, that grumpy old woman was Agnes, our BAD old maid. Suddenly I became worry and started looking for my little brother all over the house and he was nowhere to be found! Then I remember about the reversed time and looked at the calendar. It was just 3rd March 2000, and my little brother haven't been born yet! Suddenly I became so sad, very sad and I've already miss him so much. I couldn't bear myself with the incomplete feelings and realize that it was all just a dream. I force myself to wake up and when I finally did, I was so happy to see my laptop and my unfinished assignments on the bed! Soon after that, I called my parents back at home and chat with my little brother, Aaron and I was so happy when I heard him talking to me on the phone! He told me everything about his new school and new classmates and he was so happy talking about it.

Wow... I know it seems a bit unrealistic but that's how it really went during my 2 hours nap... gosh! Namau lg wish I could turn back time!!

Comments