Reasons of what I feel for you.

Reasons why I look up to you:-
  • You're older than me
  • You have the guts to lead
  • You do your parts very well
  • You perform well in study
  • You're my senior friend

Reasons why I feel UNEASY when you're around me
  • You always talk bad about people instead of complimenting them
  • You have an advance sexual knowledge and you share too much of it *I don't mind if you're one of my girlfriends or old guy-friends, the fact that I just knew you for just a few weeks when you shared it draws bad perceptions of you in me*
  • You are an over emotional guy *this just scares me*
  • You're a non-empathy person
  • You are a rude and immature guy *after what you did to me when I was doing something important*

I do not HATE you. Why would I do so? After all, you haven't done anything bad enough to make me hate you. Somehow what I told people about you isn't something that I created by myself. I was just passing on some stories and I admit that it's my bad. Whoever told you everything about you that came out of me may be someone who's idiot enough to inform it to you without knowing what kind of person you really are. Plus I've never brought up stories about you on purpose unless if someone tried to dig it out from me. Let's just say that this big-mouth digger is a b*tch and right now, she is the one I hate. Not you. Why do I hate her, because she is the one who torn us apart by big-mouthing at you without knowing you. Plus I trusted her enough to share my thoughts and stories of you with her and she betrayed that trust. I bet she didn't tell you her thoughts or personal stories of you with you. Believe me, if I told you what she said AGAINST you, you'll feel sorry to even know her. Moreover, she was only interested in the negative stories of you while I have more complimenting things to share to her that she's not interested in. Don't be fool of what you see between us two, as I'm keeping my friends close to me, I am now keeping my enemy closer as well.

I wish your b*tch will see the side of you that everyone saw and being smart enough to process everything I've said to her very well. Right now, she is expecting everyone to like her but I don't blame her for that. She hasn't been through the fact of life that not everyone like will be able to like us like I did and just so you know, I am not the only one who dislike her. She'll be dead-shocked if she knew how many people vote against her and the only people who likes her even after what she did are those who think with their d*ck-heads.

Comments