My dream guy and body...

Everyone has their own fantasy dream guy, and so do I. I know that my dream guy is way out my league to even dream of having him as a friend, but there's no harm when it comes to fantasizing. Isn't it? Plus I have nothing to lose to just blurt out some physical traits of my very own dream guy, and I don't think it'll even cause inconvenience to anyone who might read this post. So here it goes....

I dream of man who's not thin but rather a little athletic body but not a body builder muscular type, not a sweet boyish good looking guy but rather a manly fierce face but still is a funny guy with great sense of humor, have a just nice height for a man *not above 6ft!*, deep voice, medium hairy ones, rough palms, medium thick eye-brows, medium thick lips, have those little sharp beards and a little tanned brownish skin *not a red/pale white*. If I combined these traits and draw a picture out of it, he'll probably look like Gerard Butler or Christian Bale or... Sam Worthington.



Huh! Don't ask me why I list these traits out. I'll probably answer that despite the fact that I don't have anything better to do, I just want to update my blog. Oh! Just to add some things up, if I am deciding to put my weight off, I would want my body to look athletic instead of a solid exotic body like Beyonce or J-Lo body. I want myself to look like Jillian Michaels'...


Adeh! Bila la ni termakbul impian!! Nampak treadmill pun suda kecutt... kurrrrr semangat....

Comments