Toy Story 3!!! Can't wait!


OK! Call me a childish but no one can ever change my love on cartoons! I love cartoons! Well, not all. Just the cartoons that I grew up with, like Toy Story, Shrek, Disney's cartoons, Astroboy and more! I love cartoons so much that I can type a 300 pages long post on cartoons only! But... since the title of this post is Toy Story 3, then I'll talk about Toy Story only *please forgive me if I got carried away too far that will make me write about cartoon other than TS, but I'll try not to!*. Beware!! Hahah!! Oh! I'm sorry, I'm just so exited to type about it!

For warming up purpose to those who have no idea what a Toy Story is, it's a 3D cartoon based on stories of toys. So far, there has been 2 official Toy Story movies including one sequel and rumors has been spread that Toy Story 3 will be officially hit the theaters on this coming month of June of 2010.

The first Toy Story movie was released in the year of 1995, voice cast by Tom Hanks(Woody), Tim Allen(Buzz Lightyear), Don Rickles(Mr. Potato Head) and other actor and actresses. First Toy Story movie was about jealousy and competition between the old favourite toy, Woody the Cowboy doll and the new favourite toy, Buzz Lightyear the cool Space Ranger toy. The story goes on very smooth with all the complications faced by Woody who's trying to convince Buzz that he's not the real Space Ranger but a vulnerable child-play toy, plus the tense of being pushed away by their owner, Andy for Buzz, the new cool toy. It is fun to watch this movie where all the toys come to life when the owner is not around. Here you get to see how toys communicate with each other based on the creator's imagination. The dynamic of this whole story; special effects, graphics, sound tracks and all, makes this movie one of the coolest and favourable movie of all time!

The sequel of Toy Story 1995, Toy Story 2 which was released 4 years later was even cooler with new characters addition which were Jesse the Cowgirl doll, Bullseye the horse, The prospector and Wheezy the penguin singer. Like the first TS blockbuster movie, TS2 pumps the adrenalin of it's fans when Woody was stolen by the greedy Chicken man for business purpose. Woody then met Jesse, Bullseye and the Prospector in the hands of the Chicken man. They were all about to be sell away to the Toy Museum in Japan but manage to escape with the help of Buzz, Slinky Dog, T-Rex and Mr Potato Head. What makes TS2 interesting was Buzz, Slink, Rex and Mr. Potato Head met tons and tons of other toys at the Al's Toy Barn(Store) including the Evil Zurg, the villain versus Buzz Lightyear, who's determined to destroy Buzz Lightyear for his evil master plan. Haha!


When I heard that the 3rd sequel of the Toy Story was gonna come out this June, I was really excited just like the old days and immediately search all over the internet for it's sneak-peak! I found out that there are some new well-known toy character that will be introduce in TS3. One of them is Ken, you know Ken. Barbie's ex-husband.

FLASH NEWS: *It's weird to say it but they were divorced in the year of 2004 after 43 years of marriage with the reason "The flame of love has gone out!". You can read the news HERE.*

Back to TS3 sneak-peak, the toy owner, Andy is all grown up and going to college. He decides to pass his collectible precious toys, Woody and Buzz to his little sister, Molly. Since TS3 isn't out yet, so I'm not sure how the toys ended up being at the pre-school by accident. The toys got afraid that they are gonna be destroy by the children so they decided to find their way home. Those are the only things that I was able to peak. I guess I'll have to be patient until TS3 hits Malaysia cinemas but until then, I'll try not to predict much of how the story goes or I'll end up with disappointment!

I can't wait!!! But I have to!! To all the Toy Story fans out there, don't be shy to admit it! I'm a kidult too just like you and I'm proud to let people know! Nanti ramai-ramai kita masuk panggung tinguk katun aa! Haha!!!

Comments