Dear Mr. X.

How are you? It has been quite a while since we contact each other. However, I am very sorry to let you know that I do not want to make any sorts of contact with you anymore. To be up-front, I think of you less and less everyday since we broke up.

I know that you have been peeping my blog to be sure if I am ever going to get over you for another person, and I am sorry to disappoint you. I am still single and happy. Even if I am seeing someone else, turning my public view blog into a love diary/journal will be the last thing I'll ever do.

Being with you was a sweet history for I have never felt good being myself whenever I was around you. You never complaint about my weight, simple clothing or even telling me to put on make-ups to be pretty. It is going to be hard for me to look for another you. I would probably have to lose 90% of my body weight now to be able to get involve into a new relationship but that will never be the same as the times when we were lovebirds. But, when I ask for a break up, it means there is no more love for you inside of me.

It was hard though to get rid of the habits of texting, calling, feeling anxious to go home for dates, waiting for valentines gifts and love messages and all. After almost a year isolating myself from my acquaintances and friends, I feel like I have successfully remove every pieces of you off me and ready to face the world again.

Please know that I do not keep hatred feelings against you, after all we were in a relationship. Why would I hate someone who loved me for some silly reasons? I repeat, I do not hate you.

But, when I say it's over means it's really over. No more text messaging, love gifts, sweet memories resurrection, but only mistakes that are to be taken as lessons in our future relationship.

I wish you will find happiness with someone new in just a matter of time before you get too old to get marry. I still recall how you complaint about your mother wanted you to get marry before 30. Anyway, happy 28th birthday and d*mn you look old! Lol! Know that you will always be part of my life's chapter, and now I am starting a new chapter without you in it.

Please do not send me anymore text messages for it breaks my heart to have to ignore it all the time.

Thank you for the memories and have a great life.

Regards.
-Onn-

Comments

Anonymous said…
i am a voluntary illustrator, any chance you like to publish some of my images? i think it would be cool and fit on your site :-)
absolutely admire your blog! write me a email please in case you want to see my artwork