Clash Of The Titans 2010! A must watch movie!

Wow... the word I've said quite frequently all day today! Wow, I woke up early! Wow, I'm studying! Wow, I'm full! Now, WOW! Clash of The Titans is back with all new graphic and hot actors!

Oh... before I start babbling more about Clash of The Titans, here's how the excitement begin...

Earlier today, Deborah invited me along with Myra and her boyfriend, Adib to go catch a movie. We watched The Book of Eli *which I'll babble about on my next post!* when I saw this spectacular trailer of the old 80s epic movie remake of the Clash of The Titans. I was in awe when I saw the trailer because I've just mentioned the movie with my friends and how excited I was learning about the Greek's Goddess and it's mythical creatures. I recall watching the video tape of this movie when I was about 7 or 8 after I discovered it in my uncle's bedroom back in Kg. Gana *more like trespassing my uncle's bedroom and borrowed his cool movies without his permission*. Watching it for the first time gave me the thrill of excitements which made me wanted to watch it over and over again!

I have watched many 80s epic movie when I was very young, but Clash of The Titans was the only 80s epic movie I love so much enough to leave a great memory in me until now. Well, I couldn't recall the storyline exactly from top to bottom but what I do recall, Perseus, the strong and handsome warrior who is the son of Zeus *or favored son, I'm not sure* , wants to rescue Princes Andromeda from marrying a monster. Rescuing Andromeda was not easy as Zeus has prepared several tasks for Perseus before he could rescue Princess Andromeda. Some of the tasks I recall were capturing Pegasus, defeat Medusa and kill Kraken.



If I'm not mistaken, the monster Princess Andromeda was about to marry off to was Thetis's son. Thetis is the sea goddess who have conflict with Zeus *which I don't remember how it began or happened*. Of course, Perseus did not fight alone as he received help from Zeus. Well, not an obvious help like Zeus fights besides him but more to magical helps kind of help. Well, that's all the memories I have about the 1981 Clash of The Titans movie. Now let's talk about the new 2010 Clash of The Titans!

The new remake of Clash of The Titans will be out in theaters on March 2010, starring by Sam Worthington as Perseus, Liam Neeson as Zeus, Ralph Fiennes as Hades and other hot actor and actresses. I assume the storyline will be the same as the 80s one, because it's just a remake. Not a sequel. So I expect the same adventures and monsters only now in better 3D graphic! Of course I still love the 80s clay motion but it's 10 years since we celebrated the millennium, so viewers expect better graphics in movies nowadays! I just can't wait to watch it especially after knowing that Sam Worthington is gonna play Perseus!! I hope this new version of COTT won't let me down as Clash of The Titans 1981 is my favourite epic movie of all time! I'm keeping my fingers cross! Here are some of the pictures I got from the internet on Clash of The Titans 2010! Hope you like them as much as I do!



Now, comes the anxious waiting..........

Comments

Anonymous said…
the clash of da titans waz daaa bestt movieee 2 watchhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!