Growing old process is a confusing process!

Just like the old folks saying, "makin berumur, makin banyak garam ko makan", err... maybe it's not exactly like that, I mean the sentence but... it's somewhat like that la...

For the past 22 years of my life (I'm not really that happy to know that I'm turning 23 this year!), I have experienced 5 meaningful lost of relatives and friends, 1 major failure, 2 unforgettable conflicts, numbers of confusions, 2 heart-breaking cries, numbers of warmth moments with good friends, numbers of mistakes and many more. Some of them makes me regret of having this person for granted when they were still around.

I feel lucky to be the kind of person who doesn't have that much conflict in life. Well, I hate conflicts. It makes me think and eat too much.

But this one "process" of growing old that really hard for me to blend in are the serious confusions. I mean, "should I? Can I?"... This problem took most of my time to make me think and finally failed to decide the right thing to do. It's not like the answers weren't there, in fact the answers are right under my nose and I find it hard to accept the answer. I feel just like the mad mathematicians who's trying to prove that 2+2=5 when in fact the answer is clearly 4! This confusion makes me sooo happy and great when the fact is that it's not right at all! I really hope that particular confusion somehow worth my time thinking later.

Ok. I really hope that I won't think much of it after I blurt it out in here...

That's it for now. Signing out!

Comments