"Ba. Sia mau pigi KL suda ni." <-- So?

Honestly, I'm getting sick of people who turn their trip to KL into a big thing. It's really the same person who tells everybody that they are going to KK 4 years ago when there's in fact nothing really special about it. Same thing like the KL trip la...

It's not that I hate KL, it's just not really my favourite place to be. I've been living in a mediocre city my whole life and being in KL doesn't impressed me at all. Well, okay... I was excited to take pictures of the Tugu Negara, Menara Kuala Lumpur and the Petronas Twin Tower. The rest, it's just plain darn city with sky scrapers here and there. If I were to compare places that's worth my money and memories for a couple days visits, I would say Melaka as a great place to be. First, because they have the "Eyes on Malaysia" ferris wheel, and then A Famosa, beca, huge park, full of history and so many more. Pulau Pinang will be a great place also together with Pulau Sentosa in Singapore *Not the metro Singapore city!*

Places like huge cities that barely sleeps may be a great place to "stay" for those who enjoys late night entertainment and stuff. For visiting purposes, cities will be my less-favourite place to be. So, if you are having a 2 days trip to KL, don't bother telling me because I am not liking the flash-news at all!

Setakat minta key-chain tu no need lah. I've been to many places myself already. So, I don't need key-chains from you.

Anyway, if you are planning to make a trip to Labuan, THAT will be a great news for me! Because, I will need you to buy me chocolates and ****... hahah!!!

Comments