My idea of having fun~ :)

Some people might consider hanging out with friends as a fun thing to do. Others may suggest wild and exotic activities, like clubbing as a fun thing to do. There are also people who thought outdoor activities as fun things to do. I enjoy these activities and consider them as a fun thing(s) to do. However, they are not MY fun thing(s) to do.

My idea of doing something fun is, doing things together with my family that makes us able to communicate with each other more effectively. I have two younger brothers and a sister. Each of them has their own favourite thing to do. One of my brother, Caswel, he enjoys food a lot and movies. My youngest brother, Aaron, he enjoys movies and walking around in a shopping mall and my only sister, Ann, she loves food, walking around in a shopping mall and going for movies. Me? I love to watch them smile and being happy around me. That's why I rather be spending my time with them rather than spend my major hours with my friends. Not that I don't appreciate friends, I treasured every friendship I got but I just value my time with my family more.

As for now, I may say that I'll never get married and able to spend more time in the future with my family, but time flows away and eventually I will be separated away from my family in His own respected ways. My sister is growing up both physically and mentally. Who knows if someday she will find that spending times with me would be boring and childish? My two brothers, who knows if someday they would rather be spending their times with men hobbies and have no more interests in spending times with me? My parents, they're getting old and I'll lose them someday (hopefully not anytime soon.). I'm losing my family by time. I can't stop that because it is something that everybody has to go through.

I don't wanna wake up in the future and regret myself for didn't spend my time with my family while they were with me. I would rather be thinking of all the sweet memories I had with my family when I was with them.

I love my family and I'll value every time I have with them for now, and that is my idea of having fun.

Comments