Yaw momma's a mean dawg!

Here's a little thing about my life I wanna share. I am the eldest child in my family. As the eldest child and being an only child for the first 8 years of my life, I was raised with joy and love and it was cool to have such bright lime light over me even though it was only for 8 years. I felt like the world's turning upside down after my first brother was born. You know, he's a boy, which every parents always wants in a family. So, basically the lime light just "fixed" to shine upon him and for the first time in my life, I felt like a left out kid in the house. My mom had to live at the kampong, and my dad work over-time during the night and I was trusted to stay alone at home *even though I was just 8!*. I was always delighted to wait for the weekends because that is the time where my dad and I will go back to the kampong and visit my mom and my new brother, and of course I wasn't happy to see my brother. I was only in for the kampong trip to meet my mom. I have to say that leaving early in Monday morning to rush myself to school was the most terrible feeling a child could bear. Even the thought of it now can make me weep. *sob sob*

When my parents manage to hire a nanny to take care of my brother after my mom's 2 months maternity leave was over, I was tremendously happy. I mean, "mommy's home!!" However, things were never the same when the family united once again. I don't mean it bad like... fights or divorce thing. Its just wasn't the same for me. I got yelled and scolded daily, sometimes beaten, grounded and having to babysit my brother. I thought nobody loves me anymore. I even think of running away from home to find another nice family to live with *you know, kids*, but I can't afford to miss Doraemon's episodes every Saturday plus Power Rangers at every 5.30 in the evening! So, I choose to stay, but I'm telling you, my brother was like the ugliest thing in the house that I really wanna smuggled to death. I blame him for every bad thing I went through. For the first couple years having my brother in my life, I thought my family was the worst family a child could ever owned or involved with until I witnessed this very silly but true reality of a sick and mean behavior of a mother towards her own children. *FYI, as I grow up I learn to love my brother so much. I'll put my life on steak for his safety if I should*

For the purpose of this post, I'll make the real person involving in this story classified and replace their name with other names.

Once upon a time, there was this kid I know since I was little. Her name was Ella. Ella was a nice, sweet and decent girl that I would not normally hang around with, because she was into Barbie and I was more into Ultraman. She kept yapping and yapping that really made me wanna sucker punch on her face to shut her up but I didn't because... I didn't wanna get into trouble. She was playful too. Judging by the first sight, anyone wouldn't guess that she's having problems with her mom. Her mom, Mrs X, was by the way the most narrow minded grow ups I have ever met in my whole life. She told lies that even a 6 year old kid would know it's a lie. However that doesn't make her fit to be called a bad liar because eventually she had tricked many goldsmith and clothes thambi seller into purchasing their items and never pay for it. What's worse, she sells her own fellow friends name to own those things like the Thambi wouldn't go look for her friends and make her friends look for her and despise her afterward. To make her stupidity more appealing, she even dare to still go to her friends house for chit chats without fearing the potential of being murder by her friends or I would rather call victims... or enemy?

Almost every woman in the block hated her and wanted to kill her, and why is this related to Ella? It was because of her mother, other children mother wouldn't want their kids to go near her. Since my mother is a woman with a career, she didn't get involved in the hatred against Ella's mom so I had no prohibition to go near and play with her, which gave me the opportunity to listened to her feelings and mind spits. She complained about how she feels left out and weird to see other kids mother asking her to go away, and also being yelled and called false names or language by her mother. Can you believe a mother accuse her 9 year old child for seducing a postman? I heard Mrs X said, "What took you so long to just take letters from a postman? Is your p***y wanting to be f*ck by him or what?!"

And of course I didn't understand it back then. Not until I went asking my mom innocently afterward. Everyday, Ella will be threatened by our school bus driver to be drop out off the bus if her mom don't pay the fees. I also recall her borrowing money, begging for food and sharing things with people around her which made kids around her won't be friend with her *that includes me sometimes*. Not that her father isn't concern of her and didn't give her money. It's just that, every money that is supposedly for fees and money pocket purpose had to go through her mother first. You can guess what happens next. Often hatred from other kid messes with Ella's fine play day and left her out off the social group. However, misunderstood between me and her won't last long as she's one of my best friend. So, madness gets cool fast.

The thing that makes Ella different from other kid is that, even though she was beaten, shouted, cursed or anything bad, she never shows it to anyone. Hardly no one knows about her feelings despite the legend of her mother's stupidity. That's what makes her different from my other friends.

Sorry Ella. I want to conclude this post by saying,

"Yaw momma's a mean and stoopid dawg!"

Comments