What I think guys should be/have/act/think...

I maybe not a political minded, but somehow I like guys that are political minded. Well, if not political minded, at least they should aware of the current issues and the latest news. I don't mean latest news like celebrities news, I meant news like, "Obama is a Jew!" kind of news! Guys should also have knowledge of the past history. Past history like the Ancient Egypt kind of history. Not just The Beatles or Elvis kind of history knowledge.

I'm fine with guys who doesn't do sports, or doesn't have the sense of fashion, gadgets, music and other cool stuff but for the sake of everyone's future, guys have got to have opinions based on critical thinking in various kinds of matter.

Here's what I read about a type of guy who looks like a guy, dresses and smell like a guy who isn't really a guy. He talks politics, gossips and have creative ideas when in fact if they are asked about something, they answer similar to this, "I think so. Err.. because everybody thinks so." Basically, guys like these are the ones who are afraid of meeting their gf's folks but die trying to sleep with their gf. They just talk politics to show off that they know news when they actually just read yesterday's headlines without even reading the content.

Another type of guy is, one who dresses well, act macho and hardly talking to anyone and when they do it's just gonna be sarcasms. To be honest, I hate guys like this because they stay on to a so called cool style which is one-who-silence-a-lot-knows-more-than-those-who-talks-too-much, when in fact they actually don't know a thing about anything IMPORTANT. All they know is their ability which they consider 'gift' that makes them cool in their own world. When you ask them why they don't read the news, they will answer, "it's non of my business." which will be repeated when you ask why they don't fetch your children to school.

I just type this out because I geram of someone! Dari dulu I don't like the guy because he always thinks he's cool when in fact nobody really looked at him back then. Yala... sepa mau tengok kan, da la BKKB, bertebiat lg tu. Org tanya bagus2 kena jawab macam sial.

Harap terrer main gitar ja mau pok glamer? Kazen sy lagi terrer dr ko! Bukan dia ja... member2 sy sini pun jauh lagi terror dr ko. Boley blah la ko dengan gitar2 ko tu. Baru champen main gitar, ego + bangga mengalahkan kebanggaan Pak Lah dapat anugerah doktor.

Comments