Weird hobbies... when I said weird, I meant REALLY WEIRD!

I'm an active web surfer which leads to my normal online hobbies like managing a public profile, blogging, reading, foruming and other on-line stuff. There's this Mac forum which I've signed up years ago but log myself in very seldom which made me still a rookie. Well, I did not intend to just sign up and be un-active, it's just that I've lost the site address all the time. I bookmarked it several times but when the time comes for your pc or note-book to be re-format, it has to be gone and I'm not really the kind of person of writing down hundreds of the bookmarked pages! I just don't see why I have to do that. Back to the hobbies thingy, I've started a thread subjected as Weird Hobbies and just type out something about my unusual hobby which I thought was weird, just to fill up something for anyone to read (if there's someone's who want to read it).

I typed that I love explosives thing especially when it is to be taped of stuffed to a live reptiles and watch it run away from you and blow up later with their body parts all over the place. My favourite reptile blow up targets are big lizards and lazy snakes (usually a sleeping full baby phyton that my dad caught from his chicken coop). I tried turtle once but it was no fun at all! I mean, it happened inside the shell so basically nothing really happened but a swollen exploding sound from the inside.

Another weird hobby that I got is I love collecting handy men tools like pliers, screw drivers, knives, planar... but I don't even know how to fix clogged sink! I just love to look at tools mountained up in a toolbox. That's all. That's why I find handy men or a mechanic guy is such a macho man especially when they have all the equipment on their tool belt and driving a truck! Wooo... :)

That's what I typed before I left the forum for years to not even care whether or not someone read or replied to it, but today I found the thread again. I don't know how I found it but I just recognize my old username that I used a lot. I was quite surprise to see people actually responded to it and also shocked to see they post even weirder hobbies that I consider illness.

Now, let me share to you some weird and interesting hobbies from the respondents.
  1. Collecting old PC (the older the better)
  2. Pricy hobby of collecting thousands of dollars priced masterpiece
  3. Collecting Blythe Dolls (he's a 30 year old guy!)
  4. Collecting restaurants coasters (stolen!)
  5. Collecting fountain pens
  6. Collecting circuit boards (from broken machines)
  7. Collecting shot glasses from the bars (stolen!)
  8. Collecting Navy pea coat
  9. Collecting road signs (he was caught once when police found nearly 67 road signs in his garage. However, he was released when his friend, one of the people who repair/replace sign boards on the road confirmed that he actually gave it to him)
  10. Collecting fungus??!! (from her feet and trees)
  11. Shout at a mice with their clothes off!! (16 mice were dead, now he's going for the 17th!)
  12. Sending used toilet papers to random addresses! (he find it really funny and exiting!)
  13. Take a photo of his own poo!! (This I consider an illness)
  14. Checking out her own poo. If she finds solid perfect thing like a peanut, she'll keep it! (Eeeew!!)
  15. Collecting tissue paper with his nose or acne blood on it!
  16. Shaving cat's fur... (another illness)
  17. Eating cats/dogs kibbles (scooby snack! I can't even stand the smell!)
  18. Collecting used condoms and stick it at the back of the guy's photo she slept with!! (definitely a sl*t!!)
  19. Clipping his penis's head skin with a paper clip??!! (He just love the clipping pain)
  20. Collecting price stickers and stick it on her bedroom's wall.
  21. Bitting on his toe nails...
  22. Collecting removed body parts (he currently have cyst removed from his ear and his appendix in jars)
  23. Making red bites on her own arms. (She said she's an expert in bites art! She can even make a bite look like the spiderman logo! Amazing!)
  24. Smudge herself with a pillow and suffocate herself until she gave up and gasp for air. (she said it helped her appreciate the oxygen??)
I have many more still coming I think, because the last three hobbies were posted this week!

Aren't they all weird??!!

Comments