Things that will complete my room! Sy pasti akan dapatkan suma ni!

These are the things that will officially make my bedroom complete!


1. Lightsabers! All blue, green and red!


2. A giant truck model. I just have this thing for trucks!


3. A punch bag + a speed ball! This is a must!


4. An exercise bicycle! This is also a must!


5. This super awesome Doraemon electric guitar! Not necessary since I haven't find it in the local music instruments store so far...


6. Complete collection of Dragonball heroes!! Well, I have Vegeta, Goku and Trunks for now. Couldn't be able to hunt for the rest just yet...

I'm gonna get you all!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello everyone! :)

My name is Eloise and it made some weeks that I read regularly onnthoughts.blogspot.com, I found lots of help and I say that as of today is for me to contribute as well.
This is the first time that I post on a forum so I hope this is the right section to post my presentation if I'm wrong I thank in advance a moderator move the topic.

I am 24 years old and live in your country for only eight months, I apologize for the mistakes of language that I do, feel free to correct me.

Otherwise, in life I'm brown and the head I am a true blonde, I have a beautiful 2 year old child and I love football, big cars and playing video games and I own a small website dedicated the [url=http://seotons.be]seotons[/url].
[IMG]http://fr-fr.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?oid=AQB52pio4Hxp-LOf8YjjfoY84PYN1VBtDgYCb6_s88wjY1A6fiZAALfG5EMnyKHhOKs&size=normal&usedef=1[/IMG]
my facebook: http://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Eloise-Baes/100000574781263
That is me in a nutshell.