Good friends... best friend....

Suddenly I feel the urge to type things about my friends. Not that I planned, but I hope the end of this post will be good. I mean, I hope the end of this post leave good thoughts instead of "fuh!! habis juga sy baca!!" type of impression.

After my old schoolmate, Marcella Francis post some of our primary school class pictures on her facebook, I suddenly recall every faces that was once very close to me in the past and present.

During my very young childhood age, I recall Charlene was the closest person I've ever had as a friend. She is a couple years older than me but yet I get along with her very well. I recall that she loved drawing princesses dresses and do some coloring. She also loved rollerblading. Her family was advance when it comes to home entertainment technology during that time. It was at her house I saw the first movie disc player. It wasn't like the VCD or DVD size we see nowadays. It was like a huge white and shiny plate that was put in this plain envelope, and I also recall that their TV set was like the biggest TV set I ever saw in my whole life! It was also at her house that I saw the first computer pc. I couldn't get the apple mac logo off my head up until now. As children, we have certain things against the grownups and my neighbor was our worst enemy of all time! We spent many times together playing and doing things instead of walking and talking like the other girls did, and that's why I like hanging out with her because we actually did things that were real instead of chat chat.....

On my final year at primary school, I made another good friend. Don't get me wrong! I made lots of friends but of course, due to my laziness and not so good reputation back then, people weren't very friendly to me, except for this one girl name Venetta A. Norman. We didn't hang around much because it was only during the school period we could see each other, but she came to my place once. I just love talking with her about things because she always show some enthusiasts when she replied me. Unlike some people who rolled their eyes when I talked about things. I recall that she was suppose to go to the same secondary school I got into but she applied for St. Michael and succeed. We completely lost connection after that. Oh! She did write me a letter! I still keep it in my capsule though. I never get the chance to reply to her because she didn't leave her address in her letter.

As I move on to the secondary school, I made myself another good friend, Stanzey Soojin. But things didn't go well for long after I was selected to be a school prefect. We're still friends but just not that close. She was my toughest grade competitor in class but I was never be able to defeat her. Man!! Hehee.. At the same time, I made another good friend in the prefect world, Crystal Pamelyn (if I'm not mistaken). It all started after I kicked a small rock while I was walking and the rock flew straight to her ass! I know it was hurt but I can't help myself but laughing because it was just hilarious! We became friends after that. Along with Nicolette we made great friends together.

As time pass by and years went by, I made another best friend namely Heidi Gibson. She is a funny, talented, flexible, fussy... anything but mature kind of girl!! I enjoy my time a lot being around her. She was the person who would always make me happy back then. I typed few pages of testimonials as a birthday gift from me to her. I just figured that wealthy people like her could afford just about anything she wish for, plus I have no idea what to buy for her. I don't know whether she still keep the testimonials or not but everything I typed in there is what I really felt for her. She was the only person back then that didn't judge me by my look and appearances. Along with my other friends that I was close with in the same class as Heidi and I were; Sandra Maluda, Marcella Normumin, Louise Chin and Chan Huey Yee.

Moving on, I had Salzianah as my good friend! She was crazy, full of surprises, smart and normal... err...?? Along with Salzianah was Cindy, Marina, Vanessa and Tita. Kawan mengumpat, ketawa, crita.... I walk home with Marina every Tuesday and Thursday for tuition class. Cindy, the tough BM competitor which I never could defeat till high school ended! Vanessa and Tita, my desk neighbor. Vanessa used to pull my bag and make me look like a riding horse and I always crippled any papers from the teacher before passing it to her. Hehe... which made her kick my chair quite often. She's tall so no matter how close I pull my chair and lean my body against the table to keep myself away from her, she will still gonna be able to kick my chair... I thought high school was it for me, Vanessa and Salzianah to be good friends when it turns out that the three of us got into the Matriculation together! Too many stories to share between us girls here. Hehe...

So, I flunk my Matriculation result which forces me to repeat. My second attempt in Matriculation meet me with Yasmin, an Arabic Indian girl and is also a crazy and fun person to hang out with! There were Jozephinxe, Set, Memeng, Mel and the other gang along the way which made the repetition in Matric funner!!! To be honest, I was terribly sad when Matric ended because it means the end of close friendship as we know it. But.... what do you know Yasmin and I got to the UTM together! Irony isn't it??!!

I have other good friends here in UTM and I bet you know who you are!! Because I ran out of ideas of what to write about you all!!

But one thing that can never change is that, every single person I mentioned in this post are very important to me as you have left such sweet memories that I can never forget.

~~~~~~~

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
belon... terharu hati ku yang masi normal ni bila terbaca blog ko.. :')
sya masi simpan ba testimony yang ko tulis 7 tahun dulu tu.. mana buli sya kasi hilang o....
ONN said…
Lap & miss u so much Heidi!!!!!