God is always with us all... but sad to say we only feel his miracle when we really need it....

I read somewhere that waking up in the morning is indeed another miracle from God for granting us more time to live. However, not everyone notices that including me. All we know is waking up, preparing ourselves for the daily routines and when things go wrong, we blame ourselves for waking up at the wrong side of the bed. There are many miracles that actually happens that we should thank the Lord for, and that includes having a good weather, being able to walk, breathe, talk, laughs... etc.

Me, myself. I admit that I haven't been to the church for months now. Not to mention praying before every meals, sleeps, agendas and other thing that I should be praying for. I just live my days for granted. I have never even give myself a chance to really appreciate everything, but lately... like any other students, I'm feeling stressed. Too many works and assignments to be done and also tests to prepare for. I don't even think I have enough time to prepare well for the final exams that is just around the corner.

I remember last week, I suddenly feel terrible and extremely scared thinking about one of my subject result. It's Quantum Mechanics to be exact. My first test was terrible! I mean really terrible! I bet the SPM students can do the integrates and differentials way better than I could! I forgot the trigonometry orders, scientific definitions for certain questions and I totally had no idea of how to solve a single question properly! I was completely blank during the test period! All I did was writing some shit enough to crowded up my answer sheets to make me confident of myself! The lecturer, Mr Bakhtiar said that almost 80% of the students in his class are expected to fail his subject with the lowest mark as low as 0.5 over 30 *could it be mine?!*!!! To express my terrify feeling in this post will be impossible because I just don't know how to express it in words! So, for the first time after months of being a pagan, I pray. I pray with hopes as high as the mountain and struggling to battle the feeling inside me to try to have faith in what I pray for to Him. Not that I don't believe in Him but I have ignored Him for quite a while, will He even bother to listen to this desperate prayers of mine this time? As much as I hate people that only come to me when they need me and completely forget about me when I'm useless, I was pretty sure that somehow He will have that feeling on me. With this assumptions and worries, I made the shortest prayer I've ever made in my whole life with hopes and faith in it.

I said, "Dear Lord. I'm in desperate need for a miracle. I know I'm not worthy to be granted with me your blessings but I am still counting on you to make it happen. Amen"

I must say that that the night I prayed was the first night I have had a very deep sleep after nights of insomnia due to worries and crowded minds. Unlike the previous days, I woke up next morning with no panda eyes and light feelings. I have never felt like that since the day I got my previous semester results slip *Not that my results was super great. Just enough to allow me to stay and continue my study*.

It happened that there will be another Quantum Mechanic class on that fine day, but the time that really made me tremendously happy was when Mr. Bakhtiar said that he will conduct a re-test soon! Ok, maybe it's not really a pleasant news but for someone who achieved a terrible mark or labeled a fail-to-be-student, it is indeed the most pleasant and great news ever! I was so happy that I felt a light of hope was shining upon me the whole day after that. "Thank you Lord!" were my first words after Mr. Bakhtiar made the announcement!

I never thought that He really listened to my prayer and somehow granted me the miracle I've wished for. I know I'm an ass but this is the most memorable miracle of God that ever happened to me!

Thank you again Lord! Thank you!!!


Comments

Cik Renex said…
gud luck onn 4 da test..

u can do it..

=]