Events I really wanna watch in The Big Bang Theory!

As I observed, TBBT is coming to a season finale. It's just an assumption since Leonard and Penny are already lovers and Wolowitz already have a girlfriend(to be)...

If TBBT season 3 is the season finale then these are the list of events that I really wanna see before it ends for real!
  • Raj is able to talk to a girl when he's sober
  • Sheldon gets a girlfriend and get laid (this I gotta see!!)
  • The elevator in the apartment's working (is it possible?)
  • What exactly does Mrs. Wolowitz look like (I thinking its Fran Drescher, u know, Fran from The Nanny, or Meryl Streep, or... Glenn Close perhaps?)
  • See Leonard's successful siblings (not necessary)
  • Raj have a girlfriend (must!)
  • Penny finally become an actress!

Comments