Do I realize this? Does other people do?

What people realize on me that I fail to see at first
  1. Sarcastic
  2. Cartoon Network
  3. Chatter
  4. Look serious
  5. Mostly confuse
  6. Very quiet
  7. Quite passive
  8. Opinionated
  9. Funny
So, I don't blame you for not wanting to make me your close friend because to tell you the truth, I have problem accepting new people in life. Not that I'm a fight creator due to my chatter habit, I just tend to feel boring around the same people which made their bad sides more appealing to me from time to time. I also have passion when it comes to contributing ideas and opinion which seem to make me an emotional person. I am more of a red and green hat wearer. That's why.


Things that I have that people rarely notice
  1. Friendly
  2. Playful
  3. Well cooperated
  4. Selfless
  5. Tidak berkira
  6. Honest
  7. Love to think
  8. Mirror reflected
I list it because I know it. I don't discriminate anything as long as it's something good. However, if you ever happen to do something bad to me, I may not be a fire-to-fire fighter but I'll let you taste a sip of your own obnoxious wine in my own sweet but miserable ways.

I love to be alone at some points to give myself a chance to do some critical thinking of reality. I'll hang out when I should, so do not drag me out of the blues when I intend to stay blue.

Comments