Colleges holidays are suck!! Yet it is so much needed...

I hate long colleges holidays!! I hate ritual celebrations colleges holidays like it is today and for the rest of the whole next week!! You know why??!! Because I don't get the chance to go home and meet my families!! There are no cabs available to take you out off this dull empty campus area!! All I can do is sit in my room enjoy nothing but my dull, stupid and unhealthy food supplies, study which I hate to do knowing that it's holidays time, doing assignments which I also hate to do due to the same reason about holiday studies, surfing the nett and finally get bored of it!!

Since Wednesday, I've been sleeping very late and wake up the next day at noon. I've read every single books I have in my room (except for the textbooks), and now I basically have nothing else to do to fill in my holiday days. It's not that I don;t want holidays. I need holidays so much to get my nose off the textbooks every now and then but when I have it, I just don't seem to know how to use it very well. I find it ridiculous to use up my holiday times to study because that is exactly why I needed holidays. Blame it on the textbooks!!!

Now my room smells like pasar ikan since I've been preparing samples for my thesis out of 5 kinds of fishes I bought. It's even worst now since I've done something else that I thought could take the blues off me. My d*mn kettle smells like expired fish soup and so as my samples since the weather haven't give it's full support for drying my fish flesh!! My dormitory block is empty and all the cafe's are closed for Raya celebration!! If worse thing is about to come up, I dare it to smell much more terrible than the fish!!! I mean, common'!!!! Couldn't the weather be supportive enough to at least give me a chance to walk around the campus enjoying the sweet sounds of silence around me??!! This is by far the worst holiday of my life and you know whats worst than that?? I'm just 22 and I bet there will be more of it coming my way as I'm getting older!! Stupid stupid stupid stupid holiday!!!!

But no doubt that I need this time out so much. I feel tired to have to go to the class every morning and study for tests preparation and all that. However, I admit that it is a lot more better than working. At least I have gap times for an hour or two in-between lecture sessions. I don't think I'm just that ready yet to wake up as early as 5am everyday to prepare myself for work and get off the house early to avoid the traffic just to reach at the office on time and stay working until 5pm. It's ridiculous but sad to say, that's life. To work for money and survive is a must for everyone, even to those who are not working at the office. That includes rubber tappers, farmers, fishermen, shop owners and etc. There is no way of living life easily and insanely unless if you can afford it. It is true that living an insane life is too luxurious for middle class. One have to be rich to do it. Not just rich kind of rich but supper supper rich.

Don't get me wrong here. I love life and so d*mn afraid too die right about now. I just hate my way of spending my life for now. I hope I can do better in a couple years to come and I'm praying for it!! I hope everyone of us could do it as well!

Comments