My brother: Caswel Boniface


This young man in this picture is my 18 year old brother. His name is Caswel. He is an autistic child. He is one very honest, sincere, caring, loving, thoughtful, helpful, friendly, smiley, confident, and grumpy young man.

He's currently under training in pastry-making in the Cheshire Home, which he describe as a very nice, friendly and lovely place. He likes it there very much. I am so proud to see him in his chef uniform every morning before I go to work. I just couldn't believe the young man he is today... very confident and dedicated in what he's doing. He can dance, sing, play the guitar.. he is a lovable entertainer among his friends, teachers and family members. He is always the lead dancer in the family big events.

He capable of taking a bus ride on his own to Cheshire Home now. Like every other young man his age, he is very eager to venture the world of adulthood. He can't wait to get his own driver's license.

I love and proud of my brother so much. I will do anything for him...

Ps: The note beside his photo is his note for me today, telling me that he's off to Cheshire Home for a farewell party of one of his teacher there. He was sorry not to be able to prepare me food, and for didn't give me a call for going to Cheshire Home earlier than he told me this morning.

Pss: OKU is no longer defined as Orang Kurang Upaya, but Orang Kelainan Upaya.

Comments

lye^^dia said…
very cute note ;D